OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Aint no way you keep a true PG on the bench going forward for Burks ......

And no way you continue to run the offense through Randle ...

Come the **** on bro.

Start Duece run the offense through him and let them flourish. Thibs is the downfall to the entire process man.

i'm not even sure it's a matter of players not responding to thibs so much as thibs not responding to the game. i don't like his coaching style. it's outdated, rigid and he's slow to react

get burks outta there man
Bro like what is Thibs thinking man? If that wpuld of have been any of the rookies they would have been bench.

Dude is bricking on offense and is dog water on D.

The most frustrating thing is that the game is within reach.

was saying it from the jump but we really should’ve rolled the dice on giving the keys to big pat

so disrespectful :smh:

All our possessions are isos and sideways movement.

GS on the other hand passes the ball more on one possession than we do an entire qtr.

good shooting second half from randle

still doesn’t makeup for the poor turnovers and effort tho

Screenshot_20211214-215330_Chrome.jpg

How can you justify almost 40 minutes???

To anyone that watch the game, can you please tell me if Burks was effective at doing anything positive during the game. Maybe I missed it.

Please tell me how was he contributing to justify 40 minutes of playing time???

Am I just being to hard on him?

Kemba getting that Marbury treatment... you hate to see it.. i wonder if Kemba will get back in the rotation

I quickly breezed thru the thread just now…

and most of all the sentiments expressed in here were being moaned and groaned around me in my section. And it was the first time all season everyone around me groaned and yelled at randle anytime he decided to dribble. Nobody chanting MVP either.

my guy Deuce! Love to see what he did, hate to see him not get the minutes he should have gotten. Especially with Burks struggling all night. how u play almost 40 minutes after missing the previous game and shooting like crap….

hopefully this forces Thibs to play McBride more next game.

Last edited:
I hear what ya saying about the Curry “ceremony”….

but idk, as a basketball lover, I’m cool with taking 5 minutes to celebrate the greatest shooter we ever seen. Regardless if he’s home or away.

im happy I can say me and my daughter, who rooted harder than me for the Knicks tonight(surprised the heck out of me :lol:) got to witness history.

and it definitely didn’t feel like too much time live in the Garden. I’m sure the TNT telecast dragged it… lol

Back
Top Bottom