OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Thibs made a couple of adjustment ...

Let Grimes in and started Kemba .... both of those decisions felt to his lap.

Besides that MF be ******* with the youth!!!

Granted ATL was missing Trae but one of the more complete games we've played in a while.

The ball movement leading to good looks was nice to see. Hope we could build on this.

I'll take the easy win for once! We deserve that **** today. And Kemba wit the triple dub 🔥

Merry Christmas fellas 🤟🏾

Knicks played a good game... Hawks looked tired... Randle was feeling it today... RJ can't get into a rhythm being the 3 or 4th option ..

Attachments

• IMG_20211225_114832986.jpg
    IMG_20211225_114832986.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 744
Obi reminds me of a raw STAT
Pretty much ...

We just need to unlock the PG and its a wrap.

BTW, Thibs didn't have any convince that Kemba was washed. He however, proved that he is not the right coach for this team.

Right before Kemba was benched, if you recall dude was ignoring Randle OD and just going YOLO. Probably the reason he was benched.

Anyways ...

Duece
RJ
Grimes
Obi
Mitch

Is a lineup I would love to see one day.

Why isnt this thread showing up in the thread list in the forum?

I have been having to use the link from my prior content.

Dog that outfit is wild

Good for Kemba.

I mean the numbers were what they were though so I'm not exactly mad at Thibs for making that call but Kemba has been doing his thing. Happy for him.

Kemba had the worst +/- in the league before being benched iirc. He was not productive enough then & there are still 2 point guards better than him on the team. Let Thibbs tell it & there are 4 other options with IQ and Burks somehow.

Happy for Kemba but I don’t see this as sustainable for the season. He soon will need some rest playing these minutes for coach.

Back
Top Bottom