OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

thibs trying not to put randle back in the game:

n08A8NO.jpg

i’ll bet any amount of money that randle will see the floor again before the game is over
I knew he wouldn't...

He knows the criticism would’ve been overwhelming.

Clear as day, Randle is the catalyst of thr Knicks bad offense.

Bro .. Thibs never saw Butler as a superstart even after he was a superstart till a few years aftwr he was a superstar. That tells you his talent gage.

He also thinks Superstars are the way to win and be better team. Hence the reason why he doesn't give our players a chance.

Supposedly Randle is a little banged up…

I would take the next 3-4 games without him if possible.

that randle being banged up thing is such a load of crap man

the audacity to insinuate the way he’s been playing ALL SEASON is bc he’s knicked up

thibs in a panic trying to cover for his pookie

that randle being banged up thing is such a load of crap man

the audacity to insinuate the way he’s been playing ALL SEASON is bc he’s knicked up

thibs in a panic trying to cover for his pookie
This is pathetic.

We know why Randle was not playing the 4th, he sucked. Why try to sugar coat and say he was banged up. If anything the comment makes you sound incompetent AF, like if he was 100% you would of have put him back in after the 2nd unit was killing it?

FOH

What happened to the rest of the starters?

MF would throw everyone else under the busand say they arent putting out and yet defend Randle bum ***.

even wally and hahn are saying randle is looking terrible this year...everyone has had it but thibs the only one who will let him do whatever

Back
Top Bottom