OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

this the same thread that swore up and down to me last season that julius randle was a better player than chris bosh at his peak

so yall gave Frank a whole 4 years of averaging 6 points, saying that he just needs an opportunity, but RJ will never be it? makes sense....
you right

i forgot frank was selected 3rd overall and was the #1 prospect coming out of high school too

Coupé It Coupé It ol boy wasn’t watching and wanting Frank close for his basketball skills. That much mandem can tell. There’s simply no other explanation really.

floodarea floodarea you don’t like Duke or something? I mean I hate them too. :lol:

But the Knicks have to plan ahead
holla at me when zion takes a step onto the court this season

wanting to throw a max contract at an above average player with chronic injuries is the most knicks thing ever

how many times we gotta go down this road before you realize it don’t work

Hardly ever do top 5 picks become superstars. Just bc he was drafted that high doesn’t mean the whole class was great. Ja is really the only one that stands out. I think RJ can still be a solid player. I think the circumstances are hindering his growth. Typically you try to get your 3rd pick involved as much as possible. Thibs doesn’t run any plays other than let Julius **** around.

holla at me when zion takes a step onto the court this season

wanting to throw a max contract at an above average player with chronic injuries is the most knicks thing ever

how many times we gotta go down this road before you realize it don’t work

Zion is just “above average” ? 🤣

Look man, any move for Zion wouldn’t be placed for another 2 years. Relax.

You’ll have your sample size then.

It’s MFin picante in here btw. I like it.

1640823835602.gif

Pretty soon I’m about to start pulling receipts on those of you wanted to give Randle the max……. Na, I’ll chill :lol:

Somehow this start is Kemba and Grimes fault.

I mean that's Thibs mentality.

However, Randle out there bricking and taking step back 3s.

so yall gave Frank a whole 4 years of averaging 6 points, saying that he just needs an opportunity, but RJ will never be it? makes sense....
I knew frank was a bum the day we drafted him. Rj ain’t it. We as an organization and fan base are banking on him to become a all star 22+ppg player for us to get to the next level but I don’t think he has it in him. Still hoping he turns it around but I dunno man

so we not gonna talk about all that fan-girling you did over dsjr for three years?? :lol:
Idc that you got the player wrong, but the fact that u think I could somehow “fan-girl” over DSJ is the worst insult your non-comical *** could throw my way.

It was Knox. Hell , it is Knox. I know he will be utilized better somewhere else, but he can still contribute off the bench.

Still better than that french waste of a pick. My scrub better than yours.

I can't stand Thibs ....

He's a ******* emotional coach ...
His methods and decisions are demoralizing.

it’s the same story every single game w this team

doesn’t matter who we’re playing

how hard is being an NBA coach actually

Back
Top Bottom