OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

This seriously shouldn't be happening.

I mean yeah a game is 48 mins, 4 quarters and all that....but most of these guys just got there. They're missing 8 players.

why are the two worst players we have still in the game
No way anyone watching these games can consciously say the problem are Kemba or even Evan ....

We take them off the equations and sub them for any other 2 players and the results are nearly identical.

Once you take out Randle and even RJ you can insert change the roster and you see the game played so much smoother and enjoyable basketball.

That's why no matter whos on the second unit as long as you dont see Randle the majority of the time they are bringing the team back or developing a large lead.

**** is pathetic. 3 minutes left and you refuse to sub Randle out. **** Thibs bro **** him **** him **** him.

At this point, I don't even care if RJ is needed to get Zion. RJ flat out just isn't that good at basketball. To start the season, we had dudes in here saying he was better than Anthony Edwards 🤣. This dude can't score if his life depended on it. I hate watching him play. Almost as much as I hate watching Randle. He has to go. We can get Zion without him. And we should. BTW, the "above average" talk is insanity. Zion is worth waiting and throwing the max at zero questions asked. Embiid didn't even play his first 2.5 years and look at him now.

Very uneducated and emotional comment.

PS and just like that in 4 mimutes the 2nd unit erased a 13 point deficit all while Randle was benched.
Na this team sucks this year. Play in team. Detroit is the worst team in the league with starters out we should be handling them instead we’re in a close one.

And rj still stinks

Back
Top Bottom