OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

big mood

E7E9C980-6430-41C0-890D-A87068968E0D.jpeg

Glad the boys got their moment and hopefully gives the role players some incentive to step up but why we celebrating like we just won a playoff round or something?

game winner was nice but don’t let that distract us from the fact Rowan had a meh to borderline bad game. Good dub tho
Numbers never lied and I wasn’t trying to cover the facts. The point is that while still developing, there will be games, probably a lot of games, that he shoots horribly. He’s working with a limited set of offensive tools right now against the best players in the world. Imma give him time.

And the shot literally redeemed his whole night.

Y’all a lot like Thibbs the same one y’all also want outta town. He got no patience for the growing pains of a young guard and would rather ship all the kids out, except IQ prolly, for his beloved vets.

Numbers never lied and I wasn’t trying to cover the facts. The point is that while still developing, there will be games, probably a lot of games, that he shoots horribly. He’s working with a limited set of offensive tools right now against the best players in the world. Imma give him time.

And the shot literally redeemed his whole night.

Y’all a lot like Thibbs the same one y’all also want outta town. He got no patience for the growing pains of a young guard and would rather ship all the kids out, except IQ prolly, for his beloved vets.
Thibs gives him 30+ min a night to develop and he still can’t string consistent performances together. He’ll be a good nba player for sure but I don’t see him being an all star caliber player we need him to be to take the next step

If the offense actually flowed through RJ I would agree, but until that happens his minutes don’t matter. The offense was catered to getting Fournier the ball tonight and he balled. It’s hard to get in rhythm when you hardly get touches and forced to be a catch and shoot player when you’re not.

Smh Randle a bum. Young Canadian hit his biggest shot of his young career and Fournier had his best game of his entire NBA career and we won a thrilling game and now the media gonna focus on Randle instead bc dude doesn't know how to act.

randle just might’ve broke the camels back w knick fans w this outta pocket behavior

that behavior embarrassing for someone who’s supposed to be our leader

you not tryna hear the boos? give some ******* effort when you in little caesar’s arena then

Back
Top Bottom