OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Pshhh

10BEE0E1-19E7-406A-9597-D1B82E55D4C4.jpeg

You'll be ok.
Idc about Randle’s contract now because it’s 3 years and we still have flexibility. If we were capped out damn sure we would all be talking about his pockets or whatever you want to call it.

It’s either him or someone else getting paid is it not?

AgileFalseJaguar-max-1mb.gif

No one wants a ***** like this on his team.

Let me clarify, I don't have any issue what so ever about Randle feeling that way, but you definitely do not have an outburst like that and then double it up when asked.

Fans cheer and boos and players know why. Don't be mad because they booing your trash play, and definitely don't try to act out when the cheer your hustle they believe you are capable off.

This dude is not a Knick and this should get him a ticket the **** out of town.

It’s funny because I want to trade Randle for basketball reasons and don’t care about this thumbs down fiasco at all.

I could get the fans reaction if he did that and they then lost but he did that and they won. I’m not taking it personal, because as long as they as winning who cares?

if randle goes on a tear or his play keeps improving then i’ll be the first one to sing his praises and care less about his antics but im not about to let two marginally better games against two bad teams make me forget what he been doing the whole year

Back
Top Bottom