OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Fam, at home, with 8 other blocks, THAT was NOWHERE near enough “forward” movement to make the call.

I’ve seen the well known blockers get away with far more aggressive attempts and not get called, especially in the midst of a “block party” game.

Ja is my favorite player, but him being so light, makes the flailing and body bump look like more.

Buyout Kemba if you cant find a trade partner
Trade Burks, Randle hopefully for 1 player

I'm ok with trading IQ too. He's just not good. Got plenty of chances too. Outside of Randle, Thibs gives him the longest leash.

Maybe a deal is already in place cause slumps happens to the best but the body language can’t be all to not scoring….?

Why isn’t the captain/leader of the team who isn’t playing well in a huddle during timeouts etc??

really enjoying this game and this cool basketball team 🤗

rainbow-you-smile.gif

:lol:

E3412741-A1D1-4597-B0B1-530EEC074CC7.jpeg

Have Detroit send a 2nd since they’re getting IQ. The backcourt is crowded & he is still the weakest prospect. While he’s gotten better, ball distribution is still 2nd nature & it could be affecting his shot 🤷🏾🤷‍. Someone said he plays like a 7th grader :rofl:. I see it, son game is basic as hell.

But then move Fournier & Kemba.

And the 10 man rotation after that should be:

Joseph, Barrett, Cam, Grant & Mitchell Blockinson.

Subbed by Deuce, Rose, Grimes, Obi & Sims.

Taj would be situational & damn doesn’t look like any space left for Burks but overall the team is more competent.

Last edited:
Fournier is actually a decent player. Would be very ideal off the bench or can even start on some contending teams in my opinion

Someone said Thibbs is just raising the trade value of the vets by deadline. I don’t think that’s his tactic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom