OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

someone get Dumars on the phone. Truthfully, Cade with Bey & Randle as the 3rd option or 4th doesn’t sound too shabby. Again, Detroit is depressed enough for being Detroit to take on such a project.

Detroit can probably still land another big name to go with all the youth, kinda like these Knicks should be doing. Deuce, RJ, Grimes/Cam, Grant, Mitch. Bench Mob w/ Burks & Sims finally activated? Play-in tourney at least.

Thibbs is a win now coach I& so far this team ain’t winning.

looking like the knicks will pull off this sac/ randle trade

how quickly things have changed

If we swap Randle for fox there we get our PG and remember we still have all those assets picks+vets

Three point shooting gonna be trash though.

We do get someone to break down the D and help spread the floor, find open man. Not like Randle was hitting his 3’s this season

Last edited:
what’s the pros and cons of Daron Fox?

I know a con is 3pt shooting, what else?

Arguably the fastest player in the league. Good on ball defender who can play off and snipe a lot of steals due to his quickness. A legit threat to breakdown the D and solid finisher around the rim.

To add. He was averaging 25 and 7 this year before he came down with this ankle injury. He’s no slouch. I’m pretty sure during the year he was drafted, he was the target the Knicks wanted but we were like 3-4 picks behind the kings that year with 0 assets.

To add. He was averaging 25 and 7 this year before he came down with this ankle injury. He’s no slouch. I’m pretty sure during the year he was drafted, he was the target the Knicks wanted but we were like 3-4 picks behind the kings that year with 0 assets.

He only averaged less than 45%FG once in his career, rookie season at 41%, Quickley here at 38%

Back
Top Bottom