OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Fournier is the type of player you need on a winning team. The only reason why we want him gone is because we are a losing team, and because he's had to play next to Randle all season. He'll go to another team and immediately make an impact unfortunately

cant deny that fournier’s play as of late has most definitely raised his value

teams are sure to be asking

would rather keep him but everyone’s got a price

Why isn’t Dragic playing in Toronto? He’s not that washed yet.
He could avg 14ppg / 3rb / 4ast here. Help groom IQ/McBride and be back up Guard

if we make zero moves there’s really no point in continuing to watch the team this year

worst part is that we could very well go into next year with basically the same team too :lol:

He’s been just as bad if not worse than Kemba. Look at all those donuts. My guy went from Kobe to Marshon Brooks.

You gotta trade these guys because Thibs 100% thinks playinb young guys means you’re not tryna win. So he’ll continue to play the vets no matter what.

if we make zero moves there’s really no point in continuing to watch the team this year

worst part is that we could very well go into next year with basically the same team too :lol:
that is the kind of situation to get a coach fired. Can’t fail twice.

Jazz are in win now mode and need someone to replace Ingles.

We clear minutes for Cam, get an expiring contract, and get a late first which we could use in a Randle trade.

tradenba-snap-1643926286005.png

ya hes out for injury but prally their best defender on that team...watch them resign him for cheap since hes hurt

Thibbs isn’t going anywhere lol

It’s up to Rose to put the right team around the coach or force him to play the youts. They knew that when they hired him. They did that last year with Bullocks. He got more out of dookie hair Elfrid Payton too.

They would be elite defense with Duece & Jerami Grant installed into the starting line. Idc rook or not. Can even keep Frenchie who should be more consistent with a 1 & offensive flow.

They stole DRose. Can they do it again? Should they do it again? Deadline can’t come soon enough. I really want this ninja gone so goes the drama. Tired of ppl nitpicking his booty looking for **** to cry about.

Attachments

• 1643919901349.png
    1643919901349.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 252
He just unfollowed us because he’s tired of reading “trade Randle”. :lol:

Last edited:
Just heard it on WFAN about Julius unfollowing the Knicks :smh:

Still don't think he's gettin traded. Hopefully I'm wrong and just acting like a pessimistic Knicks fan who's tired of the same **** ...

This is like a dream come true honestly... none of the fans want him and I'm sure the front office thought about trading him but now they are more motivated too... if you get his contract off the books it can do wonders... who cares about getting equal value back really...I don't think fox is realistic even though I want that trade to happen..
I see a Myles Turner trade or Jerami Grant

Back
Top Bottom