OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I mean with Fox you're getting another guard aside from D-Rose and RJ who can get to the rim consistently.

Fox isn't gonna become some superstar but at least we'll have an actual starting PG. His lack of shooting is gonna cause some pain though.

I’m here for a fox RJ grimes Sims and Cam lineup. I don’t care if we struggle.

That’s something i can live through.

Oh I see what the Kings are trying to do now :smh:

F1658584-6957-4FAF-953F-5138C3C35C8B.jpeg

This interview is sad AF and it's all too clear that a lot of **** is goin on behind the scenes in this locker room. Kemba is not the player Thibs/Randle have diminished him into becoming

This interview is sad AF and it's all too clear that a lot of **** is goin on behind the scenes in this locker room. Kemba is not the player Thibs/Randle have diminished him into becoming

my man is gone |l

of course we have to be the team to give him the most embarrassing year of his career smfh

Someone post Fox’s percentages in the paint and how often he goes left v. right. Tryna see if this fake trade will work or not.

This is evident for ME that Thibs needs to go.

In a nutshell, Thibs benched Kemba because Kemba was frustrated that the O went through Randle. KEMBA played out of necessity and the O ran through him when Randle was out and the team played a lot more pick and rolls, higher tempo and he was balling. Randle comes back and the offense automatically gets taken out of Kembas hands and back to Randle.

No matter what Thibs wont adjust leaving the rest of the tean at a disadvantage because the PG have to relinquish their abilities to play through Randle.

This is the reason why I say **** Thibs, fire that dude.

Team doesn’t need another guard in the rotation. I’m confident the FO doesn’t get carried away like this thread. There are cheaper, shorter term, options for the team if they really want some outside help at that spot but they seem to have plans for Deuce & Joku.

Watch Randle go to Sacktown & beast with a couple young point guards over there & the crazed NY fanbase & market at his neck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom