OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I don’t think Cam’s output will ever reach Odom levels. I do think being on a team with a competitive guy like RJ will help him become a more consistent player like how playing with Kobe helped Odom do the same. He’s shown a spark several times this season, he just needs to learn to bring it every night.

Its too soon to close the door on Cam reaching that star status he believes he will get to. His 1st 3 season's have shown nothing but promise despite some setbacks. The first of which was getting drafted by ATL. My comp to LO is honestly the floor for this kid. He's a likely secondary playmaker with 20+ ppg potential.

You don't think seeing his Duke bro have all this success isn't driving him to be his best? How do you judge Cam's competitiveness without seeing him play? This kid was getting PG comparisons & I thought it wise to take it down to LO based on talent alone; but also someone who can't lead a team but they couldn't win without. Vital piece.

Like I said, eventually the lineups will shake themselves out how they must be. I expect Cam & Deuce to earn those starter spots once they get consistency in minutes & play.

I hope Scott King dunks on Randle

img-4063-1593972329927.JPG

5b0b4a09da087.image.jpg

No one just does a 180 like that and turns into an angry headcase. Even if you put in crazy work in the offseason and its not paying off.

Its gotta be personal off court issues. I really dont think this is basketball related.

We better not be trading assets for CJ unless it’s just to dump randle. But even **** that doesn’t help us it just creates a bigger lot jam at SG. And they better not trade grimes RJ or Cam.

The man is outwardly, obviously acting up repeatedly, that's not a nitpick at this point.
this coach is allowing it which has made the situation 10x worse for this team. can't tell me thibs didn't witness or hear about this. slapping fourniers helping hand away, staring at obi while he needs helping hand, etc. all bad vibes

i wonder if him answering press two daysa
(after a loss) ago is indication of anything. he has to be dealt from this team

that's exactly why i'm on the #firethibs train. Thibs is like the parent that keeps ignoring the fact that his kid keeps acting a fool and does nothing about it. the FO paying Randle's fine makes it even worse. just affirms him that he can do whatever he want and will face no consequences.

i still highly doubt we move Randle unfortunately.

Yea Thibs gotta go. This aint it. CJ is a really good player, would be our best SG since H20, but not for this team.

Also, anyone else find it concerning that every move we are linked to is because "Knicks need to open up minutes for Cam"

Cam about to get his 25-30 minutes and fans are gonna be like wtf this the scrub we waited for?

This is a lose lose situation.

Back
Top Bottom