OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Unless Cam magically starts getting 30 minutes a night and starts., we messed up using that pick to get Cam

If the rumors were true about CJ & the Knicks, that means they were ready to ship out 3 players or so. No picks have been wasted. Fournier is getting moved. Most likely Burks or preferably NN too.

In that potential CJ trade, Portland would want to shed money from their books & get a young player. A 3rd team to take on some salary would do it. IQ makes the most sense there.

That’s IQ *fingers crossed* in any other move too. Rotation too tight & son is the weakest link.

was not expecting them to move haliburton at all

so much for getting fox

this team standing pat :lol:

The Pacers robbed them. Lol

Did the front office not know Haliburton was available? A Randle package could have been just as appealing if not more..

Smh

Sabonis and Fox Def a better combo than Fox and Halliburton and Fox is most Def way better than Halliburton at this moment. Kings just trying to get some Ws. Plus they got off that Hield contract and Tristan contract. Right now Sac won that trade.

And after everything is all said and done Sabonis will probably have a better career plus Kings traded from a position of Strength. Kings Def won that trade.

I agree,

Sabonis > Randle

But we could have built a better offer than Jeremy Lamb and Justin Holiday(who is unvaxed and cant play in Sac home games)

Sabonis is a 19 and 12 guy that shoots 58% from the field and 33 from 3 - year in, year our unlike Julius. His WS is 6.5 this season lol

Think the Kings won that deal and I’m a big Halliburton guy

i hope the kings give the keys to davion mitchell and take randle and kemba from us for fox and bagley... just wishful thinking at this point but i doubt it

Back
Top Bottom