OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

DUB

D9620D9F-5408-463C-8169-1D10CBF89401.jpeg

HUGE DUB

42E5AC6C-3BA1-4BAC-AF0F-5C232BFD617A.jpeg

This bottom piece, Chuck said that we won half our games last year because we outhustled our completion. Yea that is gone now…

This bottom piece, Chuck said that we won half our games last year because we outhustled our completion. Yea that is gone now…

I just want the national media to obliterate the Knicks tonight and tomorrow so the FO hurries up and fires Thibs.

Surely THIS was enough to get it done right? Dolan and the front office can't ignore this any longer. All star break is the perfect time. Get it done

They got to fire Thibs over the all star break. The team looks like they quit on him and he deserves it.

I can’t remember a worse week in my Knicks fan career… I don’t know if it’s because we had expectations coming into this season but my god. I’ll take the Al Harrington, David Lee days over this garbage. How is each game somehow the worst loss of the season?! How do we keep topping ourselves?!!!

We have so many issues IDK where to start.

It might be time for Thibs to take his talents to college ball.

Last edited:
That’s one way to go in to the all star break.

Sucks Thibs won’t be fired over it.

We have so many issues IDK where to start.

It might be time for Thibs to take his talents to college ball.
So he grind a bunch of kids to dust before they make the league?

Nothing about dude as a coach says he’s in to or would excel at developing and preparing talent.

So he grind a bunch of kids to dust before they make the league?

Nothing about dude as a coach says he’s in to or would excel at developing and preparing talent.
"

Bulls fetishism​

The whole Timberbulls thing is a good joke, but it’s also an indictment of Thibodeau’s lack of creativity. The fact that Minnesota under Thibodeau has signed so many old former Thibodeau-era Bulls is a symbol of the coach’s reliance on familiar crutches instead of bold imagination in chasing supplemental free agents and trade targets.

Signing Derrick Rose in 2017-18 and playing him ahead of young players with growth curves was embarrassing, even if Rose has played well this season. Trading for Butler is a whole ‘nother matter (see No. 4 on this list), but then adding Taj Gibson (a great dude and solid role player who didn’t seem to make a lasting impact) and Luol Deng was just silly.

Roster spots are valuable commodities in today’s NBA. Thibodeau never really seemed to respect that."

Back
Top Bottom