OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

That’s one way to go in to the all star break.

Sucks Thibs won’t be fired over it.

So he grind a bunch of kids to dust before they make the league?

Nothing about dude as a coach says he’s in to or would excel at developing and preparing talent.
Yes. That and most college coaches still coach bland basketball where they can control every single possession and aren't too creative. You can also get away with benching young talent for seniority. Sounds like a perfect fit to me :lol:

Yes. That and most college coaches still coach bland basketball where they can control every single possession and aren't too creative. You can also get away with benching young talent for seniority. Sounds like a perfect fit to me :lol:
Yeah right ... bench talent over seniority, you aren't going to be a very good recruiting school.

Maybe with kids jumping to the G league, that might change, but yeah.

these last 2 weeks of blowing 20 point leads to Portland, Lakers and now nets is worse than all the bad coaching tenures from Zeke, Larry brown, fisher and Fiz

Man just fire him and lets start over with someone unheard of or younger. Need an identity that matches our players and basketball culture of the city, not some journeyman coach.

I'm sure he said all the right things but i can't listen to that loud mouth.

I wanna take some aspirin after hearing him.

It was relatively tame for him, but I get it :lol:

Just talked about Thibs and the front office. Jalen with a more facts at the end.

So only those three years from Thibs' five-year contract are guaranteed

Notice that he didn't mention the names of Deuce and Cam :frown:

Zeke tenure was a really dark time for this franchise. Please don’t make me rethink that time. I literally stopped watching all basketball during that time frame.

"Some things in today's NBA are nearly certain. Kyrie Irving's drama will threaten to derail a locker room. Erik Spoelstra's Heat will play tough, focused, defensive-minded basketball. Steph Curry will hit a ton of 3s. Harden will want out. And Thibs, eventually, will take a promising start and grind it, and his players, down to dust.

"He just can't help himself," said one league source who knows Thibodeau. "He can't change. He can't stop. It's just who he is.""

Bring back Mike Miller
Hire Atkinson in offseason.
Move Mike Miller as assistant head coach

If not do the same but replace Atkinson with Mark Jackson.

Mark Jackson had the vision for what Draymond Green can do for GSW, that wasn’t Kerr. I’m sure he’ll spot the young talent in this team as well

Back
Top Bottom