OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Serious basketball question (don't tell me no stupid **** bout he took players to church) since i'm not gonna act like I watched son coach in GSW at all, what's the real issue with Mark Jackson? Aware me.
3F068577-4BBE-4EA7-8648-EE4299A92016.jpeg
07BF00FD-BF08-4BE7-8907-922436AED598.jpeg

We need to stop with these retreads. Idc if you hire some 32 year old assistant to coach. Seems to be working in the NFL with young guys like McVay, Shannahan, etc.

This team keeps thinking we need some big name coach. The city will get behind a young underdog who know one knows way more than some recycled stubborn old guy.

Speaking of coaches, Johnny Bryant is setup to be Thibs replacement, or so it would look with him being AHC. Idk enough about him beyond him working well with guards & the Spida connection.

Last edited:
the city would get behind ANYONE that wins games
we got behind this old ******* last year despite him insisting on elfird, despite not giving young players consideration, despite him throwing players under the bus when things didn't go well, despite him being a self-absorbed, out of touch individual. last year was a clear anomaly. that permanent scowl of his is just window dressing - it's empty just like the plan he had for this team this season. masks came off quick. he's a mediocre buffoon

I dont mind any headcoach that is fundamentally sounds, will adjust on the fly, will not watch a clock to tell them when they need to sub, is willing to play young guy, will hold players accountable, etc. Not a stubborn old ***** that is visibly upset at any little mistake a young huys make but lets older vets get away with BS.

Good defensive teams get better as the season progresses. These boys are who they are. These veterans play like they really are the ones that need developing. OG also reports that word around Westchester & NY is that Deuce is a natural leader.

Need more Cam & Grimes. Cam can't play/grow/flourish under these circumstances :smh:.

Speaking of coaches, Johnny Bryant is setup to be Thibs replacement, or so it would look with him being AHC. Idk enough about him beyond him working well with guards & the Spida connection.

I was about to buy tickets then I realized Westchester have been playing home games in Bridgeport, CT. 😳

I like Mark jackson and think he'd still be a decent coach. As commentators I used to like jvg insight and jokes more but now I find myself agreeing with and laughing at Mark more. Some of that does sound a bit toxic tho if true.

Back
Top Bottom