OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

whats the point of "sidelining" him?
just pay and let him go elsewhere,if he has the opportunity to do so
No point in doing other teams a favor. They could of traded for him but figured the Knicks would cut him. So by not cutting him it sets a precedent for this FO in other FO’s minds.

been hearing a lot of "we'll see" from this ******* coach all season and yet nothing changes

he refuses to be competent

what a ******* waste of time

Fire our entire analytics team.
our analytics team:

1645663085541.jpeg

Thibs is an idiot i swear... you give the keys to burks at PG and what does that give you? a team that has a losing record and is not even close to .500

i am not sure what duece could do if he started but at this rate why not give him a chance... the answer is obviously not IQ or burks... i dont think rose can handle starting anyway at this point of his career especially with all the injuries... hes best fit for 25 minutes a game from the bench imo

Last edited:
Thibs is an idiot i swear... you give the keys to burks at PG and what does that give you? a team that has a losing record and is not even close to .500

i am not sure what duece could do if he started but at this rate why not give him a chance... the answer is obviously not IQ or burks... i dont think rose can handle starting anyway at this point of his career especially with all the injuries... hes best fit for 25 minutes a game from the bench imo
Exactly. Forget about the other players are we to believe that Duece can't walk the ball up and pass to Randle lol and on defense he won't be as good as Elf last season or Alec now? Plus it's hurting Burks game and his value to the team. Didn't he just see what happened with Grimes now with consistent minutes.

🙏 for Mitch’s pops as they play in Florida tonite where he was last seen.
Ppl still doubting Deuce out there is cool. They have 0 understanding of this coach and general basketball development.

Back to Mitch. Look at what has blossomed into as a defensive anchor! Next up is the midrange and some more offense.

NYK ain’t letting him go for nothing if it comes to that. Detroit could make him an offer the Knicks won’t match. They see the upside too.

Last edited:
Mitch has barely developed since his first year I don’t know what you’re talking about. And his weight gain has made him much less nimble. He’s already very stiff before the weight gain.

mitch is good for one really good defensive game every 20 games

i’m still good on bringing him back unless it’s for relatively cheap

Back
Top Bottom