OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

It’s sad when someone I know has been making a killing doing this :lol::smh:

I do BS bets, like $10=$100, bc im ok with losing $10

Now the hardcore stuff, nah i stay away, those hurt, you have to be gods favorite to win some of those

I put $5 once to win about $2000, i had to bet who was going to score the first bucket from a knick game months ago, i went with randle, but it ended up being RJ with a pair of free throws

So i just go to prizepicks, its easy, just gotta bet up or down on players.

This has to be some type of sabotage or treason. Quickley was missing passes and setting ppl up to fail all night. Burcs has just lost all his magic since becoming a starter.

Thibs has been subjecting the starters to playing 5v4 on offense. RJ is doing a lot of the ball handling which is a yuuge ask. To me, he often looks gassed at the end of games & I suspect the responsibility being the best wing defender & lead guard by default has most to with that.

Thibs constantly saying this is the best option we have at PG gotta kill Deuce’s confidence. I know Miles isn’t our savior, probably a 8-9th man at best, but we really gotta get this old man out the paint.

Ya really watch the whole game???🤣

All i remember was the Knicks cooking.

However, seeing the box scores .... lmao

This really said Burks is our best option and MF is atrocious. NO VISION IQ is def not a PG and should be treated with a short leash .... Etc etc etc etc .. basically what we say every ******* game.

This is a ******* disaster and with no indication we are turning the corner, Thibs would have us think that he is still tryingb to win a playoff birth.

Instead he should say **** the season and lets develop this PG ... expecially knowing that regardless of outcome he aint getting a PG God next season.

I swear Adam Gase level of incompetence being display by Thibs. The only thing Thibs had going for himself was defense and having everyone playing hard and none of that is showing right now.

I have way more faith in the kid than 8-9 but I agree old ***** gotta go.

This is a PF heavy draft. Fire Thibs. Move Randle. Start fresh.

Our last lottery pick was a PF, who didn’t play much due to a good season from one of our PF but now this draft is heavy and we should select another PF.. and supposedly we have our eyes on Rj/Cam bestie who’s a PF 🤔

I think Thibs is gone in the summer, they won’t fire him at this point probably cause of bad press but I’m almost sure he’s out of here. And they’re moving closer to a early first round pick with the losing

Last edited:
A566718E-A771-4556-BF89-D5D87B826DC6.jpeg

😂

Looks like a lot of ppl still don’t see if with Obi, fair shake or not. And my og RawHebrew was making the case dependent upon Julius being moved. Either to facilitate that trade up or somewhere else.

ZW shouldn’t be on anyone’s radar in NYC for at least another year. If he’s healthy, he’s a 🔒. That’s a big IF unfortunately. Better to prepare for a life without him just in case.

Thibs constantly saying this is the best option we have at PG gotta kill Deuce’s confidence. I know Miles isn’t our savior, probably a 8-9th man at best, but we really gotta get this old man out the paint.
blatant disrespect toward his own players
completely unjustified and irresponsible

i whole heartedly believe that our issue is coaching. i definitely think that Randle has regressed, but its an effect of not having actual PG play. having Burks and IQ play out of position is not only hurting Randle, but the rest of the team. we have no flow. we have a PG that is killing it in the GL, but only sees 90 seconds of PT in a blowout loss. we can say that not having Rose is hurting us, but Thibs is by far who has ruined the season. making the playoffs last season bought him a longer leash than he should have.

I read some article somewhere that even if a star requested a trade here we don't have the assets to trade for a star... and even if did trade for a star we don't have the second one kinda like Giannis and jrue, embiid and harden, Lebron and AD because we still trying to get one star....That last part I disagree with... RJ not a star yet but he's improving to be one eventually.... but I agree no assets except RJ who we can't trade and Randle has 0 value

Randle would be a much better player if he just stops doing that stupid spin move. his handle shakes no one and he ends up turning the ball over or committing an off the mark jump pass. just be a bully inside and take the occasional 3.

you go boy you go boy that article was someone’s opinion. Knicks have very tradable assets & more draft picks than they need. If a star player wanted to play in NY, hands will be forced as well.

The whole superstar chasing thing is how the org has been stuck in the doldrums for so long. Year 2 of the rebuild and they attempted to cut corners by “upgrading” the offense.

There could very well be 2 stars on the team already. Let these kids grow a little before casting them aside pls.

you go boy you go boy that article was someone’s opinion. Knicks have very tradable assets & more draft picks than they need. If a star player wanted to play in NY, hands will be forced as well.

The whole superstar chasing thing is how the org has been stuck in the doldrums for so long. Year 2 of the rebuild and they attempted to cut corners by “upgrading” the offense.

There could very well be 2 stars on the team already. Let these kids grow a little before casting them aside pls.
This is it, for all we know between Grimes, Duece and Cam we can have a dynamic guard/small forward rotation especially with RJs progress. Grimes especially can be special under the right offensive system that has more ball movement.

IQ was my dude and I wish him nothing but the best, but I can't have that type of dude in my team.

Sure, if dude was elite from the arc I would accept a few ill-advised 3s but dude just flings it all the time. No vision and has poor basketball instinct. .

Seems like Duece/Grimes are calmer abmnd make better decisions.

Maybe is the fact that he can't play the 1 but man .. it's painful.

Obi too ... cant be having his lame *** pointing to the sky everytime down the court for an alley when he's nowhere near the rim or forna spot ip three .. another poor usuage of the kid.

Back
Top Bottom