OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

We should've traded Mitch at the deadline because I'm pretty sure he isn't coming back at this point.

No team would’ve gave us the assets that he’s worth when he’s gonna be unrestricted next year. We def botched this one if we don’t agree on a contract extension.

anyone staying up/in tonight? i'll probably peep the score every once and a while to see if its worth tuning in, but i'm pretty sure we're going to get WASHED.

anyone staying up/in tonight? i'll probably peep the score every once and a while to see if its worth tuning in, but i'm pretty sure we're going to get WASHED.

1646419262291.gif

ill be here making sure JR and Ayton score over 14.5 pts

At this point my brothers, this season can be a turn around for us fans, make some money in this knicks misery :smokin

Come on Alec burk :lol:
image0 (1).png

that pic just reminds me of how much talent LA would have today if Bron didn't blow it up.

DLo, Clarkson, Lonzo, KCP, Hart, Ingram, Kuz, Randle, Zubac, Lou Will, Swaggy P...

that pic just reminds me of how much talent LA would have today if Bron didn't blow it up.

DLo, Clarkson, Lonzo, KCP, Hart, Ingram, Kuz, Randle, Zubac, Lou Will, Swaggy P...

none of them got a ring so i guess it was worth the trade for that 1 chip lebron got in the bubble

I ****in hate Thibs! We are winning and Cam just made an awesome drive and score in the paint, and you immediately yank him and bring in Fournier to get burned over and over

Foul on Robinson every time he gets a hit in the face 🤦🏽‍♂️

Wait what. A foul on Quickley?

Back
Top Bottom