OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Off topic, what happened to this thread? Where did everyone go? We used to have 5 page minimum per game. Winning or not
I know for me, we were expected to be just as good if not better than last year so seeing how different it turned out really was a big let down, but if we weren’t expected to be good and we were playing the youngins I’m sure this thread would be moving more. Season just Been tooooo big of a disappointment.

Brother RHR face always cheesing to start the game after a win :rofl:

Better believe the Knicks/Thibs are going on a run to end the season. He’s going to throw Deuce into the rotation full time. The numbers speak for themselves.

thibs stretching out his stay as much as he can trying to go on a run and secure his job.
this season should've been one to develop the young players, but instead next season seems to point toward actually doing what should've been done from the get go

Off topic, what happened to this thread? Where did everyone go? We used to have 5 page minimum per game. Winning or not
Life is stressful. The last thing I wanna possibly end my day with is Randle playing iso ball for 48 minutes while Thibs stands there like
1646766328881.gif

thibs stretching out his stay as much as he can trying to go on a run and secure his job.
this season should've been one to develop the young players, but instead next season seems to point toward actually doing what should've been done from the get go
If they go on a bit of a winning streak I expect them to bring Thibs back.

They don't want to fire him, he's just been coaching like trash so its now a legit option.

Thibs is trash, but politics is more important than winning.

Brother RHR face always cheesing to start the game after a win :rofl:

Better believe the Knicks/Thibs are going on a run to end the season. He’s going to throw Deuce into the rotation full time. The numbers speak for themselves.

Only the knicks make a run to not make the playoffs.... :smh:

I know for me, we were expected to be just as good if not better than last year so seeing how different it turned out really was a big let down, but if we weren’t expected to be good and we were playing the youngins I’m sure this thread would be moving more. Season just Been tooooo big of a disappointment.
This is it in a nutshell. Didn't plan on the conference finals but GAHDAM :smh: Like Kemba and Founier really became a backwards move and I'm just at a loss at this point.. Let the youngsters play eff it

Hindsight being what it is, it’s hard to stay mad at the FO but they gotta learn quick from this. The Kemba signing was necessary. Elf was getting DNPed by the end of it. Bullocks & Pinson were vital pieces to the run.

This year’s RJ would be more efficient at the end of games with Reggie. Bullocks also stays at the 3. Easily replaced in the starting lineup by Cam. He also takes the toughest assignments on defense.

Theo always bringing the energy on the bench. The glue guy.

They goofed with those 2.

Stop signing French players.

Still think Mitch ain’t worth resigning?

Luka looks like a wounded animal out there. Attack him. Put him on his *** if he tries to get to the paint.

Back
Top Bottom