OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Quickley has zero vision. And Duece is too scared to run the offense and just immediately passes the ball every time he touches it. Cam hasn't gotten a single touch in 8 minutes on the floor. Tough offense to watch so far tonight

Quickley has zero vision. And Duece is too scared to run the offense and just immediately passes the ball every time he touches it. Cam hasn't gotten a single touch in 8 minutes on the floor. Tough offense to watch so far tonight
That’s a coaching decision. IQ for some reason has the keys when he makes no one better around him.

Randle 46 points 10 rebounds 2 assists 8 3pm
RJ 29 points 8 rebounds 6 assists 3 3pm
Quickley 27 points 6 rebounds 4 assists 3 3pm

793A6BE6-763A-4342-9AB8-71D89225AF9A.gif

which is why many of us don't understand why IQ is being forced to play the 1, when he doesn't have the natural skills for the position. Deuce is much better suited, but his lack of confidence is because of Thibs. he, like Obi, have a super short leash and they're afraid to make a mistake. RJ is the best play maker on the team. that ability, along with his maturity and work ethic, are the reasons why he's been so highly touted since prep school. those things you cant teach. which is why is another reason why i think he'll have a much better career than Zion. DeJuan Blair immediately comes to mind if Zion can't stay healthy.

Ja looks like the stealnof the draft at the moment. Truth be told, i didnt think he would translate, but he's a ****ing beast.

Ja only had shooting as his weakness. And he’s is not even that bad from 3. He could still work on his mechanics a bit but he’s a monster. I just hope his body doesn’t break down the way Steve Francis’ did. He’s just too fun to watch.

Let me say this though ...

Im not mad with RJ, I think he's very solid and probably an allstar at some point ... he was the consensus #1 going into college and you can see why.

good for us to go down by 20 and win by 16 i guess

hopefully we lose every game the rest of the way

forgot sabonis was on the kings now so i shoulda known randle would be gunning :lol:

good to see RJ and IQ continue to cook though
hopefully cams injury isn’t serious

Is IQ turning a corner? Or is this just a hot streak. He was arguably our worst player of the season 2 weeks ago.

Is IQ turning a corner? Or is this just a hot streak. He was arguably our worst player of the season 2 weeks ago.
I dont know but we need to sell high ....

GM cap

Burks
IQ
Noel
Dallas 1st pick
Our 2nd pick next 2 years

For Zion ....

In my best Meaner being serious .. like dead serious voice.

NO would never do it as that’d be grounds for termination for their GM. They’ll ask for Obi too. They’ll ask for Grimes. More picks.

They’ll want a king’s ransom.

Agreed on selling high on Isaiah Quickley.

Back
Top Bottom