OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

somebody tell IQ to stop pump faking. more often than not, he pump fakes into a worse situation. seen him either almost walk into a player (both teams) or give up a good shot for a tougher shot. i think he's in his head trying to play make instead of naturally pulling the trigger. this is a fault of Thibs, bc IQ is not a PG. he just doesn't have the natural instinct.

idk how many of yall are on twitter, but KnicksNation is trash. dude think its the FO's fault that we suck and not Thibs...FOH

Blame goes to both Thibs & FO.

FO signed the wrong vets & tried skipping steps in this rebuild.

Thibs is and always will be a win-now coach. I’m sure they watched the tape on him. He believes he can’t win wit any vets around his sons Randle & Quick.

Should’ve kept Reggie who often took the hardest assignments on d. He’d be coming off the bench now which is perfect.

Kemba was a risk but the right move at the time.

Who would have imagined NN would be useless after last season’s contributions.

If we get “Zion” like some may think. What is Thibs gonna do to his Knees?

Pause

Here’s the problem. I think if Thibs stays our chances of Zion forcing his way out decreases.

So this Thibs s*** better not be valid.

I’m still waiting for better sources. Heh 😞

The FO decided to improve our lack of offense, specifically in the playoffs, by getting guys like Kemba and Fournier. The D was going to drop off a bit, but their added scoring abilities would counter balance. The problem is Thibs does not know how to use his players to the best of their ability. That has nothing to do with the FO. We’re still top 10 in def efficiency. The problem is that we can’t score when needed and we blow leads. Again, that’s on Thibs.

i think these new drose shoes are 🔥
D_Rose_Son_of_Chi_Shoes_Purple_GX2933_09_standard.jpeg

D_Rose_Son_of_Chi_Shoes_Purple_GX2933_42_detail.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom