OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Cats really critical of RJ right now need something better to do 😭

Zero doubt the kid is fatigued & working HARD for his.

Deuce fitna make him look better too.

The greats always try to improve no matter where they are currently. I’m happy to see his growth from year 1 till now I just hope that he continues to grow. There is nothing wrong with critiquing his weaknesses.

Mo Bamba!
Idk why my guy was quoted but I’m gonna be looking at Mo as an affordable option should they lose out on Mitch.
The greats always try to improve no matter where they are currently. I’m happy to see his growth from year 1 till now I just hope that he continues to grow. There is nothing wrong with critiquing his weaknesses.
Exactly why saying anything about thi 21 yr old is pointless, that’s all. He’s given you zero doubt that he works on weaknesses and will be someone to count on.

I thought his 4th yr would be the real breakout szn. I expect him to begin the year as aggressive s he’s ending this one.

I need Randle to be out the rest of the year on rest or some ****. Most important thing is seeing RJ as the main guy and teams preparing for him. Would be a small sample size, but excited to see how he continues to develop in this role.

Screenshot_20220325-083132_Chrome.jpg

Everyone complaining about the obvious......

And again, this is not about how we think Duece is the greatest or how good the G League is but rather how bad Burks and IQ are at the PG position.

The talent falls off dramatically this draft but there are some elite prospects.

Randle sitting or not the rest of the way will be important. I almost want him out there 45 mpg with Burks & Taj.

Don’t want some silly win streak now when I’m trying to trade into the top 3 of the lotto. Just glad to see the kids starting to flourish. The problem is that the youts have enough talent to beat anyone.

Let’s go Heat.

Mitch Rob gonna be worth every dollar he gets. He’s going to contribute to a very successful team one day.

Smh

Back
Top Bottom