OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Lmfao talking so much **** that Giannis, 6ers, and nets will bounce they asses. People getting maddd

Loving this

Grimes!! And THAT is why you put the ball in Duece hands and let him actually be a damn PG. He can control the tempo and get it to guys in position to score

Bro .....

Is like even when we are playing good I can't even enjoy it ....

******* Thibs ruined this season beyond repair man.

Im mad this MF didn't develop this guys till now.

Win or Lose, we clearly have something man.

Screenshot_20220325-222957_Google.jpg

what a showing from these young guys man

hung around all game w the number one seed and stuck w it to carve out a win

RJ saw doubles, physical defending and got zero calls all night but despite that still made a lot of good plays and started figuring it out towards the end

no way we win this game w randle out there

pray for flyeed flyeed outside the arena tonight :lol:

We wouldn't be a contender by any means regardless of rotation but these last two games make you wonder how good Grimes and McBride would've been by this point in the season if they played consistently all year. Def would've had at least 5-6 more wins which would've had us at least in the play in

Cats I was with were soo fragile leaving with 2 min left. Some girl wanted to murder me at the end. Told her respect her passion because half their fans left with a min on the clock and she stuck around for the whole L. Shimmied and ran away as soon as it came out to a lot of people expletives.

Lots of spreewell jerseys in the building tonight. Idgaf this was our championship game to me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom