OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I’m standing by “the Frank pick set us back” :lol:
But real talk, He Def didn’t set us back, but was def an awful pick.

he obviously didnt single handedly set us back. BUT you only have 2 rounds in the NBA draft, so you're chances of hitting are slim. its not like the NFL where players really follow the money and you have 7 rounds to hit on least a couple of decent guys. considering we dont attract marquee FA and never make the right trade, we pretty much put all our eggs in one basket - the draft. so its not toooooo far off to say Frank being *** set us back. he shouldn't have been picked though, so the expectation was unrealistic.

I’m anti plus/minus but thats what all his fans used to justify him having a bigger role. Its still gives me weirdo vibes that cats, especially Knick fans are that infatuated with him. All I’m saying is, why if he is so great defending the League’s top guards why we couldn’t get a 2nd round pick for him, let him walk for nothing and he signed a league minimum deal. Make it make sense as he is the premier top guard scorer stopper of the league.
Cuz the Knicks never get equal or greater value for their players in deals.

The second that player leaves though their stock gets raised and they get praised more than they ever did as a Knick.

Unless they’re totally washed up.
That makes zero sense, I’m invested in him in what ways? It’s weirdos that watch and repost everything he does and break down his Stats more than any other league minimum player in history. And it’s mostly Knick Fans which is even stranger.. He’s done nothing for the franchise but the way some of you are obsessed him you’d think he won us multiple championships.
When it comes to Frank yall the same guys engaging it. Nobody else does.

Everybody else sees it as a joke and moves on. Y’all drag it and turn it in to an argument. Weird on both sides.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220514-090618_Chrome.jpg

dont really care for the price of Knicks tickets... you can get them cheap at the right time... the last part of that article hurt though smh

Dolan wants to raise the price again but needs to get into the playoffs to do it. I think the reason this team is the way it is is because for a very long time Dolan only cared about justifying high ticket prices to tourist. Same reason they never tank. The only reason they got a youth movement is it’s cost efficient. It even makes sense why he had Moody’s do a report on the team, what does Moody’s do but figure out how to make money.

Waiting for the weirdos to put up some dumb stats on how Frank locked down booker in the 1st half and hes big reason why Dallas is up 30.

If they hold a big lead going into the 4th and Frank plays the whole 4th and Booker continues to play like **** it’s not because Frank locked him down.

Nobody wants to admit it but F.Phil Jackson was right about everything. FIBA Frank conference semi finals MVP :lol:

Back
Top Bottom