OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

so are you pro +/- or anti +/-???

you seem to flip flop to suit whatever your argument is :lol:

whatever the case, your idea that frank is having zero impact out there is dead wrong

Yea see I’m playing Frank on Booker Game 7.

The numbers and the eye test are enough for me. At least 15 minutes.

so are you pro +/- or anti +/-???

you seem to flip flop to suit whatever your argument is :lol:

whatever the case, your idea that frank is having zero impact out there is dead wrong

I’m anti plus/minus but thats what all his fans used to justify him having a bigger role. Its still gives me weirdo vibes that cats, especially Knick fans are that infatuated with him. All I’m saying is, why if he is so great defending the League’s top guards why we couldn’t get a 2nd round pick for him, let him walk for nothing and he signed a league minimum deal. Make it make sense as he is the premier top guard scorer stopper of the league.

Just imagine you can have a Guy for the league minimum that will shut down the best PG and shooting Guards in the League to 25% shooting and possibly lower but no one really wanted him. Weird

I’m anti plus/minus but thats what all his fans used to justify him having a bigger role. Its still gives me weirdo vibes that cats, especially Knick fans are that infatuated with him. All I’m saying is, why if he is so great defending the League’s top guards why we couldn’t get a 2nd round pick for him, let him walk for nothing and he signed a league minimum deal. Make it make sense as he is the premier top guard scorer stopper of the league.
the irony in calling stat researching weirdo behavior as you go on these weird personal tangents anytime dude is brought up with zero substance or backbone :lol:

it’s one thing to not like a player but you clearly more personally invested in him than anyone else is w the way you talk about him :rofl:

Redditers saying those Frank stats were made up too. The stans are sick. Seek help. He did score 0 points as per usual. Dribble up to half court or just passed & hand the ball off to the real initiators.

Redditers saying those Frank stats were made up too. The stans are sick. Seek help. He did score 0 points as per usual. Dribble up to half court or just passed & hand the ball off to the real initiators.
yeah you would be the type to believe whatever you read on reddit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the irony in calling stat researching weirdo behavior as you go on these weird personal tangents anytime dude is brought up with zero substance or backbone :lol:

it’s one thing to not like a player but you clearly more personally invested in him than anyone else is w the way you talk about him :rofl:
That makes zero sense, I’m invested in him in what ways? It’s weirdos that watch and repost everything he does and break down his Stats more than any other league minimum player in history. And it’s mostly Knick Fans which is even stranger.. He’s done nothing for the franchise but the way some of you are obsessed him you’d think he won us multiple championships.

yeah you would be the type to believe whatever you read on reddit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This foolio doesn’t realize he’s laughing himself.

Son literally just posted **** he found on the Internet to support that Frank fetish.

End of the day I’m not fact checking anything related to this burger. Don’t really care to.

This foolio doesn’t realize he’s laughing himself.

Son literally just posted **** he found on the Internet to support that Frank fetish.

End of the day I’m not fact checking anything related to this burger. Don’t really care to.
how you gonna say you’re not fact checking anything related to what i post when you’re literal response to the frank stats was a fact check that you cross referenced through reddit lmfao

dude so desperate to 1-up me that he don’t realize when he’s contradicting himself :lol:

So to sum it up no one knew Franks greatness except for a few weirdly obsessed Knick fans, now that Dallas knows his greatness they should beat the Suns and move on to the next round. In the next round Whoever they face will not beat the Mavs because Frank will shutdown Steph and Klay or Ja, Bane , Brooks and Tyus. So whoever has the hot hand Frank will just switch to them and that will be a wrap.

What Frank weirdos don’t understand is, even if Frank is above average on Defense, whenever he’s on the court the Mavs will be playing 4 on 5 on offense.

So to sum it up no one knew Franks greatness except for a few weirdly obsessed Knick fans, now that Dallas knows his greatness they should beat the Suns and move on to the next round. In the next round Whoever they face will not beat the Mavs because Frank will shutdown Steph and Klay or Ja, Bane , Brooks and Tyus. So whoever has the hot hand Frank will just switch to them and that will be a wrap.
see there you go again talking about the dude you claim you can’t stand unprovoked

What Frank weirdos don’t understand is, even if Frank is above average on Defense, whenever he’s on the court the Mavs will be playing 4 on 5 on offense.
yeah no ****

who in here is debating that frank isn’t a liability on offense???

we all know he’s *** on that end

Anyway
it’s time
05ED0F95-B685-431F-AADF-3E2EE9F84570.jpeg

That was a lot of Knick fans letting Frank Bust on their face.
They Ethered my guy flood on the very 1st page of this thread.

No surprise he’s ready for the smoke even now.

Frank really just needs to do something, anything, & his stans come ready to swallow.

My guy RawHebrew part of the Frank hive but even he’ll admit the boy soft.

Boy is trash. He’s just athletic.

Anyway

They Ethered my guy flood on the very 1st page of this thread.

No surprise he’s ready for the smoke even now.
wait wait wait

so now you’re digging for a post from the first page that don’t even mention me talking about i was ETHERED??? :rofl:

i could tell you was a little slow by the way you type but this some brain dead logic right here

you and donewithjs donewithjs just stroking each other at this point :lol:

Brody dat **** deh pon di first page. Don’t flatter yourself thinking mans spending time looking up all the guzzling you were doing.

I quite literally went to the 1st page. Saw the comment. Laughed out loud. And made the connection.

**** I care if I did or didn’t @u floodarea floodarea . U was gonna see it eventually. I guessed right.

no one in here disagrees with this
What you mean no one??????

These MF blaming Frank for the set back is a joke.

Not the number of incompetent coaches, not the turmoil, not the NONE player development, not the play the vets and bench the rookies, not the BS ... but FRANK?

FOH

Is he a bust yes, but he didnt have anything to do with the KNICKS stinking.

Plus dude gets put in to defend in the last few seconds. Come on ... MF not even warm and you trying to defend an elite scorer.

SMH

What you mean no one??????

These MF blaming Frank for the set back is a joke.

Not the number of incompetent coaches, not the turmoil, not the NONE player development, not the play the vets and bench the rookies, not the BS ... but FRANK?

FOH

Is he a bust yes, but he didnt have anything to do with the KNICKS stinking.

Plus dude gets put in to defend in the last few seconds. Come on ... MF not even warm and you trying to defend an elite scorer.

SMH
all that is true for sure but i was just looking at it on a surface level bc of the players that we could’ve picked that went after him

i assume that’s what that tweet was referring to too but no doubt everything you said was a bigger factor than simply frank stinking it up

Back
Top Bottom