OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Theo Pinson the real reason Dallas is in the conference finals.

These same foolios slobbing over Frank whole time were ready to deal Broadway Barrett just last year. And I’m supposed to take anything after that serious?! The backcourt of Miles & Rowan in 3 years is all the offense & defense NYK needs from the 1-2 out there.

Frank, while trash for a lotto pick, was a steal of a pickup for them. They don’t even need him to be 3&D as he is incapable of such heavy work. Just use those elite genetics to bother them and let the other guys rest on defense.

Been realized for a while now they got the best player to build around in that 2019 draft. Gotta thank the lucky stars for that one.

Seeing Jimmy Butler (HIMmy Butler as NT is trending with) lead Miami again is encouraging knowing damn well this kid has higher potential ; while ppl were comparing them with one another just last yr.

He’s had to work on his craft much earlier than Ja or Zion. Soon enough he’ll get better %s with better help + better shot selection. And an even red deeper bag. All the best scorers have the middy on lock & iirc that was a focus for this summer.

And speaking of midrange that’s also on Deuce’s scouting report. Just needs time & opportunity.

Imagine paying this dude $211 million dollars only to have a dude that gets paid $2 milli a year shut him down ....

Screenshot_20220516-171514_Chrome.jpg

donewithjs donewithjs Mister Meaner Mister Meaner

Help it make sense ...

Last edited:
Btw keko jones keko jones Paulo if they land top 4.

Mathurin for a top 10 slot.

Sochan at 11.

Not touching Chet even if he’s all that’s left of the top 3/4 picks. Idc how ridiculous the lanky 7fter’s skillset is. The last one they had can’t stay on the court. I have concerns.

Man ... lets talk about something else bro ....

How about them Rangers .... dudes came back from 3-1 ... lets go!!!

This is a Knicks off-season thread. It’s better to talk about hypothetical trades than some bum on the Mavs that can barely dribble past half court.

I only want to trade into the top 4.

Trading down might produce another rotation guy but chances are slim.

Back
Top Bottom