OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I do agree with thinking we go big if we keep the pick.

At this moment I'm leaning towards trading just cause I'm not sure there's room in the rotation for another rookie. For better or worse, I think we try to consolidate the roster this summer.

The lottery result for the Knicks is expectation

Mitchell's IG yesterday
FTAcNWGWQAEsu0J

At this point I don't have a sense on what direction the FO is wanting to go.

So with that said, Im going to expect someone like Bennedict Mathurin at 11th.

Mathurin creeping up the boards perhaps. Maybe that Randle & pick swap with Portland gets it done. Down for that too.

griffin is a super athletic wing. Issue is that people think he’s injured right now and may miss some time. He sort of got shut down by UNC during their games.

Rising stars MVP over there is a good luck. You could tell this kid cares to get better. Can’t ask for much more.

Speaking of EuroLeague,

Today, Barcelona will play against Real Madrid in a semifinal game at 3 pm

Broadcast for EuroLeague in the US is FloSports. I check the price for their subscription. It's ridiculous. It's $30 a month :sick:

Speaking of EuroLeague,

Today, Barcelona will play against Real Madrid in a semifinal game at 3 pm

Broadcast for EuroLeague in the US is FloSports. I check the price for their subscription. It's ridiculous. It's $30 a month :sick:

See this is what I’m saying. The Euroleague does a terrible job of actually branching out and making it accessible.

I’d rather watch a game like this from the second best league on earth instead of some NIT tournament.

This is a huge basketball game.

Please get Tim in the lab with Deuce & IQ. Both could use some more sauce on their dribble.

IQ especially with his middle schooler mechanics.

Back
Top Bottom