OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

99CC2886-BE8F-4229-AF59-63A78476DE1F.jpeg

i'd 100% rather pay Mo 18mil/season than give that money to Mitch

Nah not even. Look at every metric, Mo makes zero impact on the game. Without Mitch we’re actually a worse team by a lot. Mo on the court and Mo off the court Magic are the same team.

The whole NY thing is cool, but he’s not good.

Mo only started this season. He can actually make his FTs, shoots the 3, rebound, and block shots. Mitch has no offensive game, but he might be a better defender. Mo has a higher ceiling imo.

That’s the weird part. Mo is much more versatile, but based on the numbers none of that makes an impact on the court. Mitch’s impact defensively far outweighs what Mo does. Also Mitch never had a real PG. Magic guards are much better.

i mean if Utah was willing to take Randle + Burks + picks do you say no?

Or Randle + Fournier + Picks ?

Utah would still be a top team after a trade
Gobert - Randle - Fournier - Clarkson - Conley

If we could get away with a trade for Donovan around any combo/package around (Randle / Fournier / Nerlens/ Burks / IQ / picks) I think I’d do it.

But you know they’ll want one of (Mitch , Obi, IQ, Grimes, Cam)

Last edited:
2022-2023 👀

(Mitch?) / Sims
Obi / (Draft Pick?)
RJ / Cam
Donovan / Grimes
(Brunson?) / Rose / McBride

I'm fully preparing for the same team ....

However, what I want to know why Mo is recruiting Mitchell to NY? Is he already out of Orlando? Has the Knick org approached him in anticipation of losing Mitch?

What would be your all NY born realitisct Knicks team for 2022? RJ would have to he honorary though.

That’s the weird part. Mo is much more versatile, but based on the numbers none of that makes an impact on the court. Mitch’s impact defensively far outweighs what Mo does. Also Mitch never had a real PG. Magic guards are much better.

i dont look too much into advanced stats tbh. i just think that Mitch has shown us exactly the same game for the last 4 years. Mo seems like he'll develop into a better player over the life of their next contracts. could Mo have benefited from having better guards in Orlando? possibly, but that doesnt really affect his FT shooting, ability to shoot the 3, rebounding, or blocking shots.

for the same money, i'd rather have a Myles Turner type of player in Mo, than a Nerlens Noel type in Mitch.

Exactly, pay Mitch.

Back
Top Bottom