OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

who knows. i mean we drastically over achieved 2 seasons ago, but our team is much better today. it feels good to finally have be building vs just acquiring random players every year.

Every team in the East is much better.

Two years ago is an eternity.

Maybe we take the Charlotte Hornets spot in the play-in since they lost Miles Bridges.

You look at the team on paper and see a 50 win team

me trying to find the 50 win team on the paper

winnie.png

Every team in the East is much better.

Two years ago is an eternity.

Maybe we take the Charlotte Hornets spot in the play-in since they lost Miles Bridges.

idk about every team. the only notable moves are Brogdon and Gallo to BOS, Murray to ATL, and Drummond to CHI. the rest of the playoff teams from last season are pretty much running it back. BK is going to fall apart again, MIL is on somewhat of a decline even though Giannis is getting better, MIA can't get the job done, PHI is injury prone, and CHA lost Bridges.

my man ain’t watch basketball since he joined NT
Why do you even bother…

Team thread is toxic as hell.. can’t even imagine what team chemistry is like.

You’re telling me 8 players on the current Knicks cannot get you between 110 and 120 pts a night while giving up 105pts. No one takes more than 20shots.

Mitch 10 and 10. Sole role is Defense anchor. Defense must have a +- of 5 when on floor

Bench
Reddish +- 0. 10PPG on 10shots every night 15 minutes.
Toppin 12-15PPG in 20minutes play
Rose or Quickly 10-15 PPG +-0

Wow y’all really telling me these are unreachable goals.

Last edited:
I think the Knicks will surprise fans.

They got a good starting PG, they got enough centers to ensure 48 minutes or rim protection a night, all the youth went into the summer healthy so they all should have been working on their games. Thibs will have them competing every game.

That is a recipe for success.

That year they went fourth seed the majority of the East was better than them on paper too. In fact I would say more teams were better than them on paper that year than there are now.

Facts.

That’s why I said we’ll be battling with Charlotte.

I’d LOVE to be wrong but I just don’t see it. It’s packed in the East.
yeah i see us in the mix with that charlotte, chicago, washington tier tbh

which is why i’m saying play-in tournament is a reasonable ceiling

wouldn’t be mad at that outcome at all

Im not expecting much, although, I must say ... i believe the Knicks can compete and beat the tops team. However, the chemistry is not there, if Randle comes with the same attitude we ****ed and I have no faith in a great offense under Thibs.

So play in tourney is all I'm hoping for.

Back
Top Bottom