OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Better lineup?

Mitch - Randle - Cam - RJ - Brunson
Or
Mitch - Randle - RJ - Grimes - Brunson

Bottom. Top lineup is assuming Cam has a dramatic improvement, bc he hasn’t shown much in 3 seasons. Even if he balls out, I’d rather he be our 6th man, since Grimes is our shooter for the starting unit. Realistically, Evan is starting.

Whole interview.

“The shop is not closed but we’re very pleased with where we are.”

Nice to hear the boss supporting the young guys too.

Happy to hear he’s been in close contact w/ Cam. I think there’s one of his supporters here w/ the Don.

Last edited:
As a former supporternof Randle, with the disastrous year and back and forth with the fans. I think he will have a bounce back year as a solid player but not #1 option.

His attitude, flipping his fan based, lack of effort is unacceptable and I think he has been talked to.

By no means will I ever root for the MF unless he meticulous takes us to the finals and win .... but yeah, the way he went off on his fan based and how it translated on the court .. **** him. Just hope he has a better year.

Cam is a mediocre bench player that’s not really good at anything. Wasn’t a fan of his at Duke, not a fan of him now.

Was just happy to get rid of Knox

Is it me or does anyone find Mister Meaner Mister Meaner always writting paragraphs in spoilers like he is some type of expert annoying AF?

I take a look half of the time and I swear is a good waste of 3 secs ....

Mister Meaner Mister Meaner talking about me and ballinsam23 ballinsam23 in other threads for no reason is crazy :rofl:

the real estate i got in your head not healthy
Don’t flatter yourself buddy as you can see the original post wasn’t even your words. No reason? You are very much in the picture tho.

I only tagged your incel *** cuz if not I doubt very much you woulda seen it.

Back
Top Bottom