OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Landry was being considered steal of the draft & was actually headed towards a very good career before injuries robbed him of a long run.

I’ll go ahead and reminisce on the lies that I sometimes referred to b4 YouTube started cleaning up a lot of content.

They hype was there for yet another 2nd rd draftee.

PS. I’m not the one lying to himself.

they were talking about moving the garden for a while due to the penn station renovation... The lease expires end of 2023... well see what happens but you know Dolan not going to fold that easily...when the clippers wanted to build their new arena it was around the old Forum in inglewood which dolan owns and he made a big stink about that but ended up selling it to Ballmer

I mean Dolan did the renovations to make the city stop from trying to move them. I still think they should move them.

Maybe it might make him think twice about selling.

I mean Dolan did the renovations to make the city stop from trying to move them. I still think they should move them.

Maybe it might make him think twice about selling.
If MSG is moved where do some of y'all want it to be?

Lower Manhattan? Harlem?

I always felt midtown was the perfect spot but its all I've ever known so maybe I'm just bias to that area.

Hudson Yards could work

Bias is of course uptown somewhere. As long as the practice facility would be here in the city and i'm cool wherever it is. Nostalgia will hit hard at first but the new Yankee stadium turned out just fine.

Practice facility in the city is a must. We’re locals and hate any drive over 30 minutes. Living in the city and then driving to Westchester has got to be the worst.
weren’t reporters saying that was one of the reasons KD didn’t come here too :lol:

even if not true the second i heard that i would’ve started the groundwork for an in-city facility asap

Last edited:
A backcourt duo of Jalen and Evan wIill be $ for some buckets.

They will give it right back & more to most playoff teams on the other side so them ninjas cannot work.

RJ & Cam been together all summer 👀
Love the noise about him getting a shot at starting. At the very least needs to be entrenched in the lineup. Thibs should be on the hot seat even more if he doesn’t give that a chance.

Breakout szn for the Dukies 🙏. I know RJ gonna ascend and it looks like he’s trying to take his bro along with him. I just hope he stays healthy and available to find out.

Better lineup?

Mitch - Randle - Cam - RJ - Brunson
Or
Mitch - Randle - RJ - Grimes - Brunson

I personally want to give Cam a chance. We need to see what we have with him. If not he leaves after this year and nothing is lost. Grimes we know is improving and he can still get lots of minutes. But he can come off the bench for a bit while they figure out what they have with Cam.

Same.

I prefer IQ gone first if any of the young wings gotta go.

Grimes can be locked into the 6th man for his stay if Cam stacks up to billing.

Back
Top Bottom