OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

You could always @me like floodboy does now. Already talked my **** on Spyda anyway lol. Let that go.

AI is my ****ing goat.

AI is my ****ing goat.
1650977277962.jpeg

This is corny…

But MSG would have given KD the lift and support he needed - That I know.

He was so mentally lost, he needed something.

Last edited:
I think Jalen is a good piece as like a 3rd option. Problem is we still need a #1 option and true super star. I lik RJ but his best role is as a #2 who can take over as a 1 at times.

The kid Jalen is fearless on the big stages

Madness March & NBA playoffs

I think people underestimate Jalen because of his surname. He isn't his father. People probably didn't realize the kid was always a five star recruit

floodarea floodarea i didn’t @u them cuz grown men were talking & I didn’t wanna summon the stupid that early/late.

Ill be the typical Knicks fan who believes in their young prospects over fawning over everyone else’s guys that they have a chance to & developed. Silly me.

Brunson ain’t giving Dal any discounts. Either Cuban overpays or he goes to the next highest bidder.
Leon still needs to move some contracts to get him. Cuban also says they ain’t doing no s&t.

Burks & Rose will be the most attractive contracts to move. **** I’d rather keep both but JB is proving himself nightly.

Don’t see what’s the rush but whatever at this point. They just need to win.

I think if we don’t move Randle we are running it back with the same team pretty much. The FO and Thibs believe Rose was the X-Factor last season and if Rose played we’d be Def be in the Playoffs.

floodarea floodarea i didn’t @u them cuz grown men were talking & I didn’t wanna summon the stupid that early/late.

Ill be the typical Knicks fan who believes in their young prospects over fawning over everyone else’s guys that they have a chance to & developed. Silly me.
Just reminiscing how me and floodarea floodarea used to beef all the time, kind of miss those days. Now he’s moved on to you :lol:

I dont think they’d be running it back for 3 years after all our flaws were clear. Noel gotta go with Sims showing he’s capable of being a rotational big. Gonna have to package him with someone.

I think Rose stays unless we get blown away with an offer or get a unprotected top 20 pick.

I dont think they’d be running it back for 3 years after all our flaws were clear. Noel gotta go with Sims showing he’s capable of being a rotational big. Gonna have to package him with someone.

I think Rose stays unless we get blown away with an offer or get a unprotected top 20 pick.
I really hope we don’t run it back with the same team, Really would just like to see Nerlens and Julius gone. Burks and Rose I would like to see stay though but Burks gotta come off the Bench.

we giving brunson the bag and swinging a trade for donovan on the cheap bc of his *** showing in these playoffs :pimp:

Should’ve kept Bobby Portis and let Julius go. Crazy prediction. We get Brogdon and Buddy from Indy.

his contract is also close to what we'd probably have to give Brunson.

i agree that a healthy Rose and Noel would've changed our season. i'm not saying we would've been the 4th seed, but there are definitely moments during games when we needed Rose to create. his veteran play making ability rubs off on others and affects the game more than simple stats. adversely, Randle negatively impacts the game, even though his stats look good for the season.

i'm also not going to quote 7 posts, so do with that as you will.

I’m sold on Brunson so hope we give him his 80 mill. Playoffs expose players usually, and if you’re producing and playing high level basketball as the best player where teams are zeroing in on you. Gotta respect that.

Plus he’s produced and kept the Mavs afloat while Luka was out during the regular season. That’s not a good roster on paper.

I ain’t against them chasing JB I just don’t see how. Plus they been so blatant in going after him Idk if the whole thing is a exaggerated smoke screen.

Also real talk I want to see more than a single season before I am all in on any player.

yeeeeah we typically dont get the player that we obviously seem to be interested in. Brunson had a good season last year too. he just wasnt playing as many minutes and hardly started.

Back
Top Bottom