:::[Official] Oakland Raiders 2010 Offseason Thread::: Report: Justin Fargas Cut!!!!!

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Figured this deserved a bump after yesterday's game. The offensive line
smh.gif

its the main reason we've been @#$% every single year
tired.gif

our defense on the other hand
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

smh.gif

tired.gif

pimp.gif

co-sign, the O-line needs so much discipline its ridiculous and the fact that they have to get used to 20 different QB cadences aint helpin with that eaither.

If the offense can hold the ball for more than a "3 and out" than we can rest the defense and actually have a chance.

im predicting low scoring games but very well played defense all season long

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

smh.gif

tired.gif

pimp.gif

co-sign, the O-line needs so much discipline its ridiculous and the fact that they have to get used to 20 different QB cadences aint helpin with that eaither.

If the offense can hold the ball for more than a "3 and out" than we can rest the defense and actually have a chance.

im predicting low scoring games but very well played defense all season long

Our offensive line is clearly still a work in progress, but I doubt the first preseason game is the best indication of how this offense will pan out.

The rookies, B. Campbell and Valdheer had good games against Dallas' 2nd stringers. Maybe one of them can supplant Satele or Carlisle.

But it's still very early in the year.

Cant wait for those !*@*$* bums Satele and Carlisle to be gone,  Satele may be the worst center in the league. Ideally id love for Veldheer to develop into the T we need but if moving him to center is gona eventually get Satele on the bench/cut Im all for it.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif
my dude JPZ, why you gotta try to rain on raider fans parades?
laugh.gif
There hasnt been much for them to celebrate lately, i say let them be excited and confident...we all realistically know they arent going to be a playoff contender but its not a bad thing to have positive hopes for their team especially with the departure of JaWalrus. Shoot id be excited too
tongue.gif
smile.gif
I agree with you there, but as a Charger fan your in the same boat. All that talent the last 3 or 4 years for what? To choke in the playoffs? Best believe son, we are taking the division.

GO RAIDERS!
pimp.gif

We don't have anything to celebrate either, all of those lombardis were won before any of us were born. They're more like events to romanticize rather than events we can celebrate, that's just my opinion though.

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

We don't have anything to celebrate either, all of those lombardis were won before any of us were born. They're more like events to romanticize rather than events we can celebrate, that's just my opinion though.
U again
grin.gif

U one of those Raider fans that probably helped pay to put the anti Al Davis sign up
laugh.gif

The kind of raider fan that Al would have made walk the plank years ago...negative fans who only like the raiders cuz of their colors and NWA videos.

I cant diss a raider fan so i wont but hey we have been to a superbowl this decade but the chargers...not so much.
Ok i was not there when my country gained its independance so i shouldnt celebrate that lol

all i know is we have 3 and the chargers zero. Oh right the ones before the 80s dont count.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

all i know is we have 3 and the chargers zero. Oh right the ones before the 80s dont count.
That's a good point... Good #%@*
Let's celebrate
pimp.gif

BTW I found a sick Raiders wallpaper that I thought u guys may be interested in.

raidernation.jpg

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

That's a good point... Good #%@*
Let's celebrate
pimp.gif

BTW I found a sick Raiders wallpaper that I thought u guys may be interested in.

raidernation.jpg

good stuff bro. wheres the widescreen version at though?
nerd.gif

chargers = 0 superbowls, choke in the playoffs guaranteed.

im not saying we as a team have something to brag about, because hell we haven't been relevant for almost a decade, but you should see the way some of these charger fans carry themselves.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

49er fans i dont mind much. as long as they keep to themselves and are not trolling our thread, its all good. i actually think they have a pretty solid foundation as a team.

lets take the $@*+++# division. besides the oline being a little shaky, no excuses this season. ohhhhh leeeeee dooooo ittt
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
We got like the most boring off season thread on niketalk.

BTW
CNN.com's "sports --> NFL --> teams --> Raiders" section is really good, it lists EVERYthing raider related - videos/articles/photos etc.

It's cuz usually Al Davis makes our offseason's interesting. This year he's actually doing things right, and we gotta struggle to make %+$% worthwhile.

It's cuz usually Al Davis makes our offseason's interesting. This year he's actually doing things right, and we gotta struggle to make *!!% worthwhile.

I need to see Jay Cutler get destroyed by Shaugnessy and Houston tonight.  That guy is such a piece of *#@!.  Hopefully Schilens plays tonight to.

Anyone know where we could watch the raiders bears preseason game online. I heard the chargers @%%$$*% the NFL into not letting KTLA show Raider games during Charger games. I don't know a single person north of orange county that likes the chargers. link please for stream thnx

Anyone know where we could watch the raiders bears preseason game online. I heard the chargers !#+@%%% the NFL into not letting KTLA show Raider games during Charger games. I don't know a single person north of orange county that likes the chargers. link please for stream thnx

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

49er fans i dont mind much. as long as they keep to themselves and are not trolling our thread, its all good. i actually think they have a pretty solid foundation as a team.

smile.gif

http://www.atdhe.net/2227...raiders-vs-chicago-bears
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

its true though. most of the 9er fans on here keep to themselves and usually have reasonable hopes for the upcoming season.
i can respect that. take the bum alex smith out and maybe put nate davis in.

chargers fans on here aren't too bad. but  jesus around where i live you would think they are working on a dynasty the way the brag about their one and done team in the playoffs every year.

obviously we dont have much room for talking when it comes to recent success, but we know that and just hope for the best. so here to a good season
pimp.gif

lets get to the qb a few times vs. the bears. hit cutler in his mouth nh
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom