Official Oakland Raiders @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread

It would be nice to get something here at the end of the half, no stupid mistakes

laugh.gif

Jesus Christ...

Not trying to take anything away from the play he made, but why the hell did Ben throw it there? There was NO shot that was going to be a touchdown. Ben staysmaking bad decisions.

Originally Posted by dland24

Not trying to take anything away from the play he made, but why the hell did Ben throw it there? There was NO shot that was going to be a touchdown. Ben stays making bad decisions.
he obviously didnt see the dude running across from the left. ward was open as soon as he turned inside

Not trying to take anything away from the play he made, but why the hell did Ben throw it there? There was NO shot that was going to be a touchdown. Ben stays making bad decisions.

Yeah, the coverage by Chris Johnson wasn't bad. I've seen Ben make incredible throws and he obviously thought he could fit that one in there,
but Eugene came flying across from the left.

stays making bad decisions? He's a gambler who tries to make too much out of plays sometimes - it works out more than it fails him, so I don't knowhow he stays making bad decisions, but whatever. It was one bad pass in his first game back off concussion. I'm going to give him a free pass on it.

Anyways.....

Game is boring as hell... neither team gives a damn, so neither do I.
ohwell.gif

Pittsburgh's offense was picking up steam at the end of the 1st half. I hope we can stop 'em this half and eliminate the big play from the opposingOffense.

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

Steelers D will give this game away
meh, they've given up 6 points. We can't score more than 10 against the Raiders, we deserve to lose.

edit: 13 now.. but still, a joke how we play to our level of competition this year.

this was the same bruce i saw week 1 against SD. Even during his three play drive during the JRuss injury, he seemed to move the offense quite well. Raiders Dnow needs to hold

Back
Top Bottom