OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

lucky bastardz
frown.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by young hova

For you NY heads, ain't the penny 3's supposed to be dumb cheap for ya'll for the 50, Like 99.99 before discount?

all the FL's and champs near me still has the penny 3's for retail
mad.gif
i'm staring to think $80 at outlets isn't looking that bad
just wait, they aint moving at all, i got a pair for $70 and i still regret it
laugh.gif
grin.gif
all the spots near me only has monstro sizes left so i'm guessing they sold well during F&F & EA but they never got marked down fromretail though.

New Balance on Gilt Groupe Wednesday, 10/22

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a members only site that sells designer and high end brands for cheap

if you're not a member you can use this invitation:

link

I never will understand why Nike doesn't spread the wealth around when it comes to HOT stuff!

Stopped by Ross and saw red destroyer dunks out the wazoo, sizes 10 and up. Not much else though. Denverair, thanks for the info on the air maxes at coloradomills!

Originally Posted by gingerdunks

Stopped by Ross and saw red destroyer dunks out the wazoo, sizes 10 and up. Not much else though. Denverair, thanks for the info on the air maxes at colorado mills!
size 12? and price?

^^Pretty sure they hit the floor, he said the griffs were on the hash wall if I remember correctly.

Woodbury Commons Update:

Black Jordan 2009's-99.99 FSR
White Jordan 2009's-99.99 FSR
Grey Flywire Current-79.99 FSR i picked up these yesterday at around 8pm..
White/Red Air Maxim's-89.99 FSR..surprised to see these in outlets
Billy Hoyle Hyperizes-89.99 FSR

Buncha Fusions too many to list..

Clothing selection was poor..

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by gingerdunks

Stopped by Ross and saw red destroyer dunks out the wazoo, sizes 10 and up. Not much else though. Denverair, thanks for the info on the air maxes at colorado mills!
size 12? and price?

mines had 12 its 28 bucks

s23 flightclub 2k9s $169 517-552-6453 sz 11, its a return, Im not sure if its still there I called about it yesterday but I forgot to post it yesterday.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Originally Posted by lysolflow

ooooo weeeee... pippens ON DEE WAAAAY....
which pippens? and how much? and where?

nike-pippen-1-retro-black-black-1.jpg

read in here earlier that the nike outlet in South Chi had them for $60... just ordered them the other day...

ALSO... i never really took advantage of the whole "marshalls/ ross" havin undiscovered heat....

till my GIRLFRIEND got a job out there last week... she just told me today "ummm... do you like these shoes called 'hyperdunks'?"

"why, yes, you ignorant person... OF COURSE!"...

finna get some all black hyperdunks sent my way for $30...

so check the Marshalls on the Southwest side of Houston....

nike-hyperdunk-black-01.jpg

Good looks on the pic,Thanks about to order me a pair right now! Thought they were the ones with the white bottoms, them b fire.

Back
Top Bottom