OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by gingerdunks

Stopped by Ross and saw red destroyer dunks out the wazoo, sizes 10 and up. Not much else though. Denverair, thanks for the info on the air maxes at colorado mills!
size 12? and price?

mines had 12 its 28 bucks

Yep. Pretty sure they had 12's, four pairs at least.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I never will understand why Nike doesn't spread the wealth around when it comes to HOT stuff!

Hmm because if you dont live in LA,Oregon or New York. Nike hates you.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

anymore hyperdunks or noteworthy kicks there lysolflow?in an 11-12?Thanks

i'm up in college, family... so i aint really go in and look...

but my girl used to work at footlocker, so she know what's hot and what's not... she gonna lemme know waddup when she get off work and i'll comeback up in here w/ some news...

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Mods. I posted a pic and receipt because everyone always questions the legitmacy of purchases on this thread.
By all means remove it if its in the wrong place.
The price is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh so you're the person who snatched all three of those joints, right before I called. They not even your size...smh

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Mods. I posted a pic and receipt because everyone always questions the legitmacy of purchases on this thread.
The price is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Oh so you're the person who snatched all three of those joints, right before I called. They not even your size...smh
i guess u know hare and know where he copped from huh?
please tell me what size he wears then because i know.

I don't know dude, I'm just judging by the shoes he is selling. Edit: Oh if they are his/her actual size that's coo, I have no beef. First come,first serve I guess...

I don't know dude, I'm just judging by the shoes he is selling.
he actually wears a 9, 9.5... he is actually selling off shoes hes collected over the years that he grabbed up in other sizes... attribute that tohis shoe addiction... and if u were talking about the samples posted a few days ago, he didnt get them from there. the samples hit a few spots i guess.

The price is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh stop it you would have copped multiples.

Oh by the way, I went to Vegas outlets today and they still have alot of sizes 8/15 pack for 179.99

I added to my post above, and no I wouldn't have got more than one.
all good as long as u send me them cf flightposites u have
pimp.gif

THeir is guy on ebay selling 12 packs of the raging bull i guess he was able to get 12 of them at the outlet for 130.00 at least i got mine 1 but man theseresellers are crazy i knew they will be popping on ebay but damn 1 person gets 12 packs O well
roll.gif

The price is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol... i was definitely salty too... they told me that somebody ordered all three just a few hours before i called... and i come to niketalk and was like youmudda fugger... lol...

Originally Posted by lysolflow

The price is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol... i was definitely salty too... they told me that somebody ordered all three just a few hours before i called... and i come to niketalk and was like you mudda fugger... lol...
Thanks up there BIGJ!
UMM. I actually walked into my outlet where I live and copped. That would be in VA.
BTW I wear a size 9.5, 9 and even a size 10 in those really narrow Jordan 23s.

Originally Posted by lysolflow

The price is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol... i was definitely salty too... they told me that somebody ordered all three just a few hours before i called... and i come to niketalk and was like you mudda fugger... lol...

Its coo mang, it happens. Just keep your eyes open for the next one...

maaaaaan... i just holla'd at my gal.. and she left work w/ out even checkin up on any other product....

but she gonna be back in on tuesday, so i'll let yall know waddup...

by the way... that marshalls had a size 8.5 and 9.5 left in those Hyperdunks if yall tryin to get on it... its on the southwest side of Houston... right around610...

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

THeir is guy on ebay selling 12 packs of the raging bull i guess he was able to get 12 of them at the outlet for 130.00 at least i got mine 1 but man these resellers are crazy i knew they will be popping on ebay but damn 1 person gets 12 packs O well
roll.gif
Lol what was he charging.

Back
Top Bottom