OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^^Pretty sure they hit the floor, he said the griffs were on the hash wall if I remember correctly.

That's about the only place they can go.

Not true, as you can see Hare said he got them off a clearance table.

copped the brandi berger doernbecher air force 1 from pf for $40.they brand new in box sz 12 womens only.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Them griffeys didnt even make it to the floor.
I posted the griffeys on here right after i opened the box at work and a guy called and bought all 3 about 10 minutes after, so they only made itto the NT floor

Loveland Outlet in Colorado had Griffs for 79.99. Only saw sz. 10. About four or five pairs.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

THeir is guy on ebay selling 12 packs of the raging bull i guess he was able to get 12 of them at the outlet for 130.00 at least i got mine 1 but man these resellers are crazy i knew they will be popping on ebay but damn 1 person gets 12 packs O well
roll.gif
Lol what was he charging.

He has them on auction no buy it know i saw 5 in row he was selling then i look at his other items and their was another 7 i say damn i guess he got hook upsome way but i dont respect people buying that many of them preventing others to get who missed out i got 1 this time but other times ive been salty whenpeople buy up runs

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I never find jack %!$% when I hit up outlets, smh.
perfect example of the uselessness of post count
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
?

Anyways, Nike Outlet in Atlantic City, NJ only had some Air Max 90s for $50 in maroon/orange and some Jordan 8 lows blk/pink for women (lots of sizes),everything else was generic stuff.

how did he get 12 packs? i thought they had a limit. people like that is why most of us don't get a pair.

I never find jack %!$% when I hit up outlets, smh.
perfect example of the uselessness of post count
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
?

Anyways, Nike Outlet in Atlantic City, NJ only had some Air Max 90s for $50 in maroon/orange and some Jordan 8 lows blk/pink for women (lots of sizes), everything else was generic stuff.

how much was the black/pinks 8s. The wife might like a pair or 2(depending on the price)

Originally Posted by langfor5

Loveland Outlet in Colorado had Griffs for 79.99. Only saw sz. 10. About four or five pairs.
u sure loveland outlet had them? i called and gave style number for volts and freshwaters and they didnt have them at all.

nice 2 see everyone on the prowl this morning, I've been entertained by recent updates.
Can anyone recommend me some outlets 2 call this 2day?

nice 2 see everyone on the prowl this morning, I've been entertained by recent updates.
Can anyone recommend me some outlets 2 call this 2day?
i dont know which outlets to call but i can say u might want to look for the volt griffey samples. they hit 2 spots already. u might be able tofind some urself esp since ur good at finding samples
pimp.gif

nike-air-griffey-max-1-retro-new5.jpg

this the colorway that they had, bout 4 or 5 pairs. all size 10 in the back on the hash wall. 79.99. Saw them about 5ish yesterday.

They also had one pair in a larger size, escapes me what the exact size was but it was 39.99.

Was ticked they didn't have any sz. 9's.

If the manager can't find em I don't know what to tell you. I saw them at about 5 and the outlet closes at 6 on Sunday. Unless their stock got wipedout after I left or in between open and now they should have them there.

*edit* WOW, gone already. They have barely been open.
eek.gif
There are peoplewho are on NT that live in the Silverthrone/Lake Dillion area!!!!! Jeez I should get a commission check from that Outlet.

Anyone who frequents Hagerstown, MD outlet I need a favor. If you stop in, could you take a pic or write down the product number of golf shoes they have under$50 ($39.99 I believe). I'm from Ohio but stopped in there in passing and now I can't call and order them because I don't know which style theywere. Thanks ahead of time.

P.S. Please don't tell me to call Nikefind. I would if I knew what the product number for the shoes was. I also can't google image them because theyhad multiple styles and this was ~1 month ago. Thanks.

They also had one pair in a larger size, escapes me what the exact size was but it was 39.99.

If the manager can't find em I don't know what to tell you. I saw them at about 5 and the outlet closes at 6 on Sunday. Unless their stock got wiped out after I left or in between open and now they should have them there.

eek.gif
There are people who are on NT that live in the Silverthrone/Lake Dillion area!!!!! Jeez I should get a commission check from that Outlet.
thanks for the info dude... all 3 dudes i know that called (including me) were told they never had em... guess i should have asked them to checkthe hash wall but they def acted like they aint know poop... 2 guys (same?) and 1 girl answered... i even gave the style number.

crazy I was just there and I didn't see them at all. were they on the back wall? or in the aisles?

If the manager can't find em I don't know what to tell you. I saw them at about 5 and the outlet closes at 6 on Sunday. Unless their stock got wiped out after I left or in between open and now they should have them there.

eek.gif
There are people who are on NT that live in the Silverthrone/Lake Dillion area!!!!! Jeez I should get a commission check from that Outlet.
I just spoke with the manager they don't have them. Someone must of took them and 1 hour before closing is good amount of time for people tocome in and pick them up. They searched the entire store pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom