OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

If All These Calls F Up My Order I'ma Be Salty
mad.gif

damnit i forgot to tell that fez from that '70s show sound alike on the phone my size. Hopefully you fat cats wont leave us alley cats starving, takinglike 5 size 9s and sh...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Griffey (970) 468-6040
2 x 8
6 x 9
9 x 9.5
1 x 10 sold I took them
1 x 15

Manager called me back they had more in the back.
thanks dude... i called... they took my name
happy.gif
No problem bigj. Also don't forget nikefind for free shipping. Got my 2 pairs for 159.98 shipped 2 for the price of 1
pimp.gif

Thanks for posting the info langfor and denver.

If anybody wants zoom phenoms in 9 colorways or zoom flight 96s in that white base colorway my store has em.

Originally Posted by ninob1213

damnit i forgot to tell that fez from that '70s show sound alike on the phone my size.
so you're making fun of the guy helping you because YOU did something stupid? ummm ok...

Griffey (970) 468-6040
2 x 8
6 x 9
9 x 9.5
1 x 10 sold I took them
1 x 15

happy.gif
No problem bigj. Also don't forget nikefind for free shipping. Got my 2 pairs for 159.98 shipped 2 for the price of 1
pimp.gif

yea i didnt say anything about nikefind... dude said he would call me tomorrow with the shipping info....
but my trump card is the fact that i used $50 ndc gift cards... so im looking at like 130 shipped for the 2 pair i got... not bad.
BTW - i was number 4 on the callback list if it matters.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

If All These Calls F Up My Order I'ma Be Salty
mad.gif

Cosign, just called and the guy said there's like 14 on the list and they already started call backs. SMH at people tryna order 3-4 pairs.

Griffey (970) 468-6040
2 x 8
6 x 9
9 x 9.5
1 x 10 sold I took them
1 x 15

happy.gif
pimp.gif

yea i didnt say anything about nikefind... dude said he would call me tomorrow with the shipping info....
but my trump card is the fact that i used $50 ndc gift cards... so im looking at like 130 shipped for the 2 pair i got... not bad.
BTW - i was number 4 on the callback list if it matters.

thanks for info xilegacy

Just got a call back. Dude said I was 5th on the list. He said there were size 8, a couple 9s a 9.5 and a 15. I only needed and 8. Thanks Xilegacy.
Oh yea, hopefully this weekend I can hit up Jeffersonville Prime outlets and/or Cincinnati Premium and bring back some info.

If anybody wants zoom phenoms in 9 colorways or zoom flight 96s in that white base colorway my store has em.

what's the price on them flight 96s?

one more question... how do you use nikefind?... do you call them and them them the product number?... or the UPC?.... i'm kinda confused cuz i wanna trymy luck on some more hyperdunks....

for instance... i got these zoom flight premiums...

nike-zoom-flight-95-olympic-2.jpg

the number on the box says 317810-141... this is listed right underneath the size... i think this is the stock # or product #... not sure....

do i tell them this number, or the number on the barcode... lemme know cuz i might just call and randomnly try stuff thru out the day when i get bored to tryand see if i can come up on some heat...

Well Looks Like My (2) 10's Are Secured......... I Was Originally Told That There Were Only (3) 10's And A 15 Available, And That The 10's WereSecured For Me..... Leave It To The Dude Answering Phones To Write Down My Number Wrong
laugh.gif
........... I Was #1 On The List But Since Dude Wrote My PhoneNumber Down Wrong I Didn't Get My Call Back
smh.gif
........ Good Looks To My Colo Dudes For Spreading The Knowledge
pimp.gif

use product number and they will locate them for u with the store they will b at.(nike factory,and outlet) sometime they will have prices

Originally Posted by lysolflow

they are 49.99. I think we have a decent size run if you wear an uncommon size you'll probably be s.o.l

The number is 904-810-5584

Tell 'em Nevin referred you

We also have:

Mean Green AM 90 54.97
BLK leather 360's 54.97

I think thats it for sportswear kicks

Originally Posted by lysolflow

they are 49.99. I think we have a decent size run if you wear an uncommon size you'll probably be s.o.l

The number is 904-810-5584

Tell 'em Nevin referred you

We also have:

Mean Green AM 90 54.97
BLK leather 360's 54.97

I think thats it for sportswear kicks
good lookin, family... just called and they said they didnt have any... i dont think dude looked hard enough...

Originally Posted by reakeon23

use product number and they will locate them for u with the store they will b at.(nike factory,and outlet) sometime they will have prices

good lookin fam... i'm finna go searchin for some product numbers and see if i get... every day, twice a day.... lol...

anybody know if the griffeys were B Grades? all the excitement and i forgot to ask lol

Its those gradient ones that go from white to grey to black.

I guess its not really white based but whatever.

yo this month has been a good month griffeys 2 colorways, raging bull packs, jkidds , air zooms 95 anything else i left out?

Back
Top Bottom