OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Yeah. They got black n royal blue
and they got the ones pictured above but you cab change the swoosh color with a Lil color patch thing
can someone please pick me up Kobe MLPS sz10. Pm me please!!

told everyone wait till this month price will drop and there is some heat coming up b-grade half cents towards the end of the month i promise. already seenthem for sale ( craiglist). also black friday will be the same as last year. more clothing comin in from finishline and footlocker to the outlet prices onwatches and glasses will drop next month. the nike wherehouse is packed to the rim of stuff that just is not moving so the outlets will b gettin it real soon.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

told everyone wait till this month price will drop and there is some heat coming up b-grade half cents towards the end of the month i promise. already seen them for sale ( craiglist). also black friday will be the same as last year. more clothing comin in from finishline and footlocker to the outlet prices on watches and glasses will drop next month. the nike wherehouse is packed to the rim of stuff that just is not moving so the outlets will b gettin it real soon.

im not sure if i missed it, but what location will this be at? much appreciated!

san marcos TX has:
mpls kobe 3s for 80. pretty good sz run.
black/laser blue polka dot 1's for 80. pretty good sz run
jordan 2k9s for 100. not rele sure on sz run

those were rele the only notables.

copped some powermaxs tho and i'm in love. so are there ANY POWERmaxs lying around in a sz 10?
thanks guys

Funkman congrats and way to update while being a newly wed...good job..
pimp.gif

$89 for Billy Hoyles..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

^^I was just up there a couple of hours ago (left my cam at the in-laws
devil.gif
) I didn't see anybody buying bulk.
They had the Billy Hoyle Hyeprize for 89
The ZKobe III for 40
DMP XV
AM 95 Chili for 59
RT1 all 4 colorways for 49
AJ 2009 for 109

Expect a lot of heat in the coming weeks
DMP II/XXI
VII's
and a lot of cool stuff in GS sizes

Im still hoping for some Griffeys
DMP XV meaning the XVs from the CDP or was that a typo and you meant the DMP V (Raging Bulls)??
I'm surprised those 95s hit already. Did the team orange ones ever drop at outlets? Thanks ahead for the info.
I should have waited to cop those Billy Hoyle's...I love mine though.
pimp.gif

devil.gif
The ZKobe III for 40
DMP XV
AM 95 Chili for 59
AJ 2009 for 109

DMP II/XXI
VII's

Thanks for the update. You happen to remember the price of the DMP XV? If not I'll just give a call.

told everyone wait till this month price will drop and there is some heat coming up b-grade half cents towards the end of the month i promise. already seen them for sale ( craiglist). also black friday will be the same as last year. more clothing comin in from finishline and footlocker to the outlet prices on watches and glasses will drop next month. the nike wherehouse is packed to the rim of stuff that just is not moving so the outlets will b gettin it real soon.

thanks for info. you know what color by chance? of 1/2 cents that is..

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

thanks for info. you know what color by chance? of 1/2 cents that is..

fa sho... and what store is supposedly gettin these?... some nike outlets?... cuz if so, i'm a definito copto w/ the phone orders...

i could seriously hoop in these next year cuz i really dont wanna take my a-grade all blacks off ice... i like them too much... lol...
laugh.gif

just know that it is the blue colorway and the craiglist ad was midwest he even mention it was a b-grade he showed the box with the stamp on it he even had theoutlet sticker of 89.99 still on it. i seen the ad from chicago c-list. my freind who works in nike headqurters told me this. he works in return sales (storechain retail). i am going to see if he could poss get me a list if he can where the stuff is going. by the way dude had griffey for sale too.

Which factory store is the South Chicago? I tried calling both on the list and none of them had the shoes posted

devil.gif
The ZKobe III for 40
DMP XV
AM 95 Chili for 59
AJ 2009 for 109

DMP II/XXI
VII's

When I called the outlet this morning, the lady working there was telling me that they never sold the sport red 95s there. You sure you had seen them there,or maybe this broad was just lying to me?

^Oh hell naw, I got worked up over nothing. I knew it was too early for the SR to hit, and the Sabretooths are an easy pass.

jackthreads has a bunch of Hundreds shoes for 29.99 ... and no, you do not need a referral, but if you really want one, pm me lol.

Just called up South Chicago and they have a few Kobe IIIs left. Dude said that a lot of people have been buying sz 9s and 9.5s. Good looks SLP Product on the info.

I know ya'll ain't big into fusions, but we got the mars fusion IV's (364342-161) today for $99. One of the few fusions I like.

Also go the Wii Blazer Hi Premiums (312457-111) for $49 I think. 503 982 0330

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^Dang, ppl were tryna buy that in bulk?
Sounds strange for South Chi, considering our relationship with them.
glad I was able 2 help out.
Outlets are gold during the last quarter of the year
Happy findings

could you post pics of the samples you baught ?
pimp.gif

Called in to the South Chicago factory and ordered my Billy Hoyle Hyperize
pimp.gif

thanks yall
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom