*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

maybe its just me but i dont see how thats a "dope" vid, he just played clips from City of God.
laugh.gif

maybe its just me but i dont see how thats a "dope" vid, he just played clips from City of God.
laugh.gif

idk what was said, how this started, or who's in the right or wrong. My comment is just that chris brown must be a special kind of dumb to keep putting himself out there.

idk what was said, how this started, or who's in the right or wrong. My comment is just that chris brown must be a special kind of dumb to keep putting himself out there.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

This,dude is sooo damn lame.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

This,dude is sooo damn lame.

damn near ashamed of dude now bein from VA...local heauxs that been round dude been said hes like a kid with anger probs

damn near ashamed of dude now bein from VA...local heauxs that been round dude been said hes like a kid with anger probs

Back
Top Bottom