*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

at all that barking
laugh.gif

funny cats

How is it suddenly wack as hell. Dudes Continuously keep calling dude out and acting as if they wanted problems like that..... Sooooooooo when you run your mouth like you want problems, problems come. Period

I saw alot of people claiming weezy was +##!! when spider loc ran up on a random bus in compton where all the public saw was a security guard :ohwell:

Tyler deserves to get smacked in the face he acts like a 10 yr old and everybody doesnt take people disrespecting your name as a "joke" if anything Tyler is the attention starved clown for randomely sparking a beef with Chris brown.

People really act as if celebs owe their lives to their fans. chris has made it clear that he could give 2 #*+#$ about his image so idk why people are surprised by this

How is it suddenly wack as hell. Dudes Continuously keep calling dude out and acting as if they wanted problems like that..... Sooooooooo when you run your mouth like you want problems, problems come. Period

I saw alot of people claiming weezy was +##!! when spider loc ran up on a random bus in compton where all the public saw was a security guard :ohwell:

Tyler deserves to get smacked in the face he acts like a 10 yr old and everybody doesnt take people disrespecting your name as a "joke" if anything Tyler is the attention starved clown for randomely sparking a beef with Chris brown.

People really act as if celebs owe their lives to their fans. chris has made it clear that he could give 2 #*+#$ about his image so idk why people are surprised by this

I mean I can see where one would say he's a lame for sending OTHERS to do his dirty work.

But @ the end of the day if they don't want to get touched, maybe they shouldn't talk slick.

I mean I can see where one would say he's a lame for sending OTHERS to do his dirty work.

But @ the end of the day if they don't want to get touched, maybe they shouldn't talk slick.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how do we even know that is CB goons though 

sounds like some cats that want some type of attention 

if it was like that why record it

them bums on the same level as them dudes that slapped Kat stacks 

aint nothing goon about them dudes in the video
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how do we even know that is CB goons though 

sounds like some cats that want some type of attention 

if it was like that why record it

them bums on the same level as them dudes that slapped Kat stacks 

aint nothing goon about them dudes in the video
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

like my dude said earlier..."this was over twitter...why are _ even ridin for somethin like that"
it wouldve been funny if frank had the tone 
laugh.gif

like my dude said earlier..."this was over twitter...why are _ even ridin for somethin like that"
it wouldve been funny if frank had the tone 
laugh.gif

People are sleeping on where Frank's REALLY from... New Orleans.

You want to see GOONS? Chris Brown better hope F. Ocean doesn't have some little cousin or an uncle with a point to prove.

People are sleeping on where Frank's REALLY from... New Orleans.

You want to see GOONS? Chris Brown better hope F. Ocean doesn't have some little cousin or an uncle with a point to prove.

Back
Top Bottom