*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by doyung9

People are sleeping on where Frank's REALLY from... New Orleans.

You want to see GOONS? Chris Brown better hope F. Ocean doesn't have some little cousin or an uncle with a point to prove.

You sound touched by the situation. 

You want to see GOONS? Chris Brown better hope F. Ocean doesn't have some little cousin or an uncle with a point to prove.

YA HEARD ME! BELEE DAT PLEHBOI! BRRRRRR! NINTH WARD ALL DAY YA HEARD ME! BOUT TO FIND YO BODY IN DA RIVER!

YA HEARD ME! BELEE DAT PLEHBOI! BRRRRRR! NINTH WARD ALL DAY YA HEARD ME! BOUT TO FIND YO BODY IN DA RIVER!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Nah.

I just know how that video you saw, had that been shot in New Orleans, someone, whether it be Chris, his "cousins, Frank, or someone else, would have been shot before day's end. And all I'm trying to say is that that's the mentality of people from the hood in New Orleans, which is where Lonny Breaux is from. They laid down a threat to this kid.

Everyone thinks it's all fun and games, yada, yada, etc.... but do any of you guys really want to see someone get hurt over some Twitter nonsense. Does no one remember the lil guy from Cali Swag District already?

I'm not saying Frank Ocean got goons, I don't know that. And I'd be willing to bet while Chris Brown might keep with some "gangsters" since he's always "bloodin" up in LA. But I've lived in New Orleans long enough to know that that's the kind of dumb @@!# that could get Chris Brown killed next time he's in New Orleans. For no reason at all. Dead serious.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Nah.

I just know how that video you saw, had that been shot in New Orleans, someone, whether it be Chris, his "cousins, Frank, or someone else, would have been shot before day's end. And all I'm trying to say is that that's the mentality of people from the hood in New Orleans, which is where Lonny Breaux is from. They laid down a threat to this kid.

Everyone thinks it's all fun and games, yada, yada, etc.... but do any of you guys really want to see someone get hurt over some Twitter nonsense. Does no one remember the lil guy from Cali Swag District already?

I'm not saying Frank Ocean got goons, I don't know that. And I'd be willing to bet while Chris Brown might keep with some "gangsters" since he's always "bloodin" up in LA. But I've lived in New Orleans long enough to know that that's the kind of dumb @@!# that could get Chris Brown killed next time he's in New Orleans. For no reason at all. Dead serious.

Originally Posted by tyisny

How is it suddenly wack as hell. Dudes Continuously keep calling dude out and acting as if they wanted problems like that..... Sooooooooo when you run your mouth like you want problems, problems come. Period

I saw alot of people claiming weezy was +##!! when spider loc ran up on a random bus in compton where all the public saw was a security guard :ohwell:

Tyler deserves to get smacked in the face he acts like a 10 yr old and everybody doesnt take people disrespecting your name as a "joke" if anything Tyler is the attention starved clown for randomely sparking a beef with Chris brown.

People really act as if celebs owe their lives to their fans. chris has made it clear that he could give 2 #*+#$ about his image so idk why people are surprised by this

QFT. I mess with Odd Future but them cats need to learn some respect. There was NO reason to start that $%&^ with Breezy like they did.
If you're going to talk $*#&, back it up.

Originally Posted by tyisny

How is it suddenly wack as hell. Dudes Continuously keep calling dude out and acting as if they wanted problems like that..... Sooooooooo when you run your mouth like you want problems, problems come. Period

I saw alot of people claiming weezy was +##!! when spider loc ran up on a random bus in compton where all the public saw was a security guard :ohwell:

Tyler deserves to get smacked in the face he acts like a 10 yr old and everybody doesnt take people disrespecting your name as a "joke" if anything Tyler is the attention starved clown for randomely sparking a beef with Chris brown.

People really act as if celebs owe their lives to their fans. chris has made it clear that he could give 2 #*+#$ about his image so idk why people are surprised by this

QFT. I mess with Odd Future but them cats need to learn some respect. There was NO reason to start that $%&^ with Breezy like they did.
If you're going to talk $*#&, back it up.

" Come catch the fade"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 At Frank runnin

chris brown tweeted: "This beef %%%@ is stupid, @frank_ocean I respect ya music and you and Odd Future! Ain't beefing wit nobody. Y'all can have that! Love"
edit: tyler replied: @chrisbrown !!!* Got Too Real On Both Ends. I'm Over It. We're All Over This !!!*. Its Stupid As @%%*. Swag It Out.

chris brown tweeted: "This beef %%%@ is stupid, @frank_ocean I respect ya music and you and Odd Future! Ain't beefing wit nobody. Y'all can have that! Love"
edit: tyler replied: @chrisbrown !!!* Got Too Real On Both Ends. I'm Over It. We're All Over This !!!*. Its Stupid As @%%*. Swag It Out.

Got what they deserve they picked with dude for weeks and then they got shook.Not everybody plays over the internet some stuff will spill over to real life none of them are hard to find and they talk way to much %@*.Its nice this stupid crap ended hopefully they will learn to humble themselves and watch what they say for now on.

Back
Top Bottom