*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

laugh.gif
 %%$%$+ sure do pick and choose when to be sensitive on here. 

Ehhh, I think ya'll are looking into it too much, I don't think he was actually praising them for what they did.

Sort of reminds me of the controversy with Juelz and his references to Mohamed Atta.

Ehhh, I think ya'll are looking into it too much, I don't think he was actually praising them for what they did.

Sort of reminds me of the controversy with Juelz and his references to Mohamed Atta.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

You're a parent that was about to cop his album full of murder and rape humor, but a tweet praising 2 murderers is over your limit?

roll.gif
Exactly!!  These dudes been on that #*$&. 

You're a parent that was about to cop his album full of murder and rape humor, but a tweet praising 2 murderers is over your limit?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Been said I couldn't rock w/ it....my sentiments remain

Thanks for letting us know that your feelings haven't changed since the first time you told us. I will be standing by for your next update.

Thanks for letting us know that your feelings haven't changed since the first time you told us. I will be standing by for your next update.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Dude's just made no one listened to that wack %*+ song he posted a few weeks ago, i hope rapping is just a hobby lil man

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Dude's just made no one listened to that wack %*+ song he posted a few weeks ago, i hope rapping is just a hobby lil man

Originally Posted by CJ616

roll.gif
Wait so you guys think since someone was interested in buying an album with fictional stories of rape and murder means that they should be okay with someone praising actual real life murderers and rapists?

roll.gif
Wait so you guys think since someone was interested in buying an album with fictional stories of rape and murder means that they should be okay with someone praising actual real life murderers and rapists?

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

roll.gif

if these guys rapped well, id cop the album.
your fav rapper is an A-hole, who cares.

Back
Top Bottom