*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

smhtyler.png

Just saw this, he's referring to the two columbine school shooters.
30t6p3b.gif
nothing cool imo about killing 15 people & injuring others, idc if they were bullied or not.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

smhtyler.png

30t6p3b.gif
nothing cool imo about killing 15 people & injuring others, idc if they were bullied or not.
Idk, dude just seems like someone I wouldn't hang with.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

smhtyler.png

30t6p3b.gif
Idk, dude just seems like someone I wouldn't hang with.

he's sayin they were prolly cool people but folks bullied em instead of talkin to em... i dont think he's sayin they were cool for shooting the school up...

he's sayin they were prolly cool people but folks bullied em instead of talkin to em... i dont think he's sayin they were cool for shooting the school up...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

doesnt matter how he meant it...he clearly tweeted that for shock value....tweet was uncalled for

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

doesnt matter how he meant it...he clearly tweeted that for shock value....tweet was uncalled for

Normally, I dont bang with a lot of stuff that Tyler says, but i can understand where he's coming from when he tweeted that.

Normally, I dont bang with a lot of stuff that Tyler says, but i can understand where he's coming from when he tweeted that.

same type of *!%$ charles hamilton said 
people always get all crazy when a tragedy is mentioned

but like^^ Time said. that seems to be what he meant

same type of *!%$ charles hamilton said 
people always get all crazy when a tragedy is mentioned

but like^^ Time said. that seems to be what he meant

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Saying R.I.P to people responsible for the death of 10+ people for no reason? Righttttttt... I'm becoming tired of Tyler's antics. It was funny at first but now it's just clear he's an attention %@!%$.

Saying R.I.P to people responsible for the death of 10+ people for no reason? Righttttttt... I'm becoming tired of Tyler's antics. It was funny at first but now it's just clear he's an attention %@!%$.

Who says R.I.P. to rampage shooters that kill others then kill themselves because they're too coward to face the consequences for their actions.

As a father, reading that $%#@ struck a nerve.  I don't even use twitter, but i'm glad these tweets were posted, i refuse to support this %@&*$.

Who says R.I.P. to rampage shooters that kill others then kill themselves because they're too coward to face the consequences for their actions.

As a father, reading that $%#@ struck a nerve.  I don't even use twitter, but i'm glad these tweets were posted, i refuse to support this %@&*$.

You're a parent that was about to cop his album full of murder and rape humor, but a tweet praising 2 murderers is over your limit?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Exactly.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Exactly.
30t6p3b.gif

You're a parent that was about to cop his album full of murder and rape humor, but a tweet praising 2 murderers is over your limit?

Back
Top Bottom