*** OFFICIAL ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX 2 THREAD ***

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Originally Posted by viiheaven

You're doing it wrong.

nvb0k9.png
How am I doing it wrong? YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

You telling me this is Hip Hop/Rap? This *##! is straight griminess.

laugh.gif

I hate having the featured artists in the title.
You did the features terribly wrong

Originally Posted by Master Zik

You're doing it wrong.

nvb0k9.png

laugh.gif

You did the features terribly wrong
That's how it comes straight off the CD. I like to keep it stock. I keep the features on the track name because if you listen to your iPodthrough "Artists," its all jumbled up. So I prefer to keep the Artist as one person.

No I didn't.

The only people I left off on the features were RZA, Suga Bang and Blue Raspberry.

RZA doesn't have a verse on Black Mozart and who the hell is Suga Bang and Blue Raspberry...?

You're doing it wrong.

nvb0k9.png

laugh.gif

Really? I like it that way. Than all my %!!# in just under Raekwon as the artist and all the features and %!!# are in the title, instrad of havingone titled as Raekwon, one as Rakekwon and Ghost, one with Raekwon, Ghost, and Meth, etc... my itunes is also freakishly organized tho, one of my biggest OCDthings
laugh.gif

Agreed with the Griminess spart though
pimp.gif

This album is straight crackkkk though on the real, New Wu takes me back to 95... that RZA beat
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
They're in the wrong place.

Nothing's in the wrong place.

Only error I made was leaving Ghostface off of Mean Streets, which I just fixed.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Really? I like it that way. Than all my %!!# in just under Raekwon as the artist and all the features and %!!# are in the title, instrad of having one titled as Raekwon, one as Rakekwon and Ghost, one with Raekwon, Ghost, and Meth, etc... my itunes is also freakishly organized tho, one of my biggest OCD things
laugh.gif

Agreed with the Griminess spart though
pimp.gif

This album is straight crackkkk though on the real, New Wu takes me back to 95... that RZA beat
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Yeh I see what you're talking about.

I never search by Artist, only by Cover Flow.

I'm OCD with my iTunes as well, it's kinda pathetic.

#@$ Best Buy really messed up on their unit inventory cuz very few stores had it in stock the one here on 54th & 5th only had 60 copies....i'd fire whoever placed those orders..FTSwindle!

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

For example, how do I change all my Nas tracks to be organized as "Nas" rather than some saying "Nas," some saying "Nasir Jones," some saying "Nas feat. Scarface," etc., etc.

somebody answer this man, there is a way to do that?
nerd.gif

Cuz thats always bothered me...

All you gotta do is select the songs you wanna edit, press Command+I (right click if you have Windows, I'm on a Mac), go to the Info section and startediting.

All you gotta do is select the songs you wanna edit, press Command+I (right click if you have Windows, I'm on a Mac), go to the Info section and start editing.
Go to all the Nas songs, you could use CTRL + A (to select all), hold CTRL and click each song manually or Shift + click to gather multiple songs.Then right click and change Artist & Album Artist to one name.

edit- that is what he's asking lol..... not what I wanted to know tho....

But like, say Ghostface is "featured" on a song, can you make that song pop up under his name as well as Raekwon?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^no, thats not what he's asking...we know how to edit the info fam
laugh.gif

He sayin like, say Ghostface is "featured" on a song, can you make that song pop up under his name as well as Rae?
Ohhhh, nah. Can't do that.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

edit- that is what he's asking lol..... not what I wanted to know tho....

But like, say Ghostface is "featured" on a song, can you make that song pop up under his name as well as Raekwon?
you can change the search box in itunes to search by song, artist, album etc. so if you type ghostface and search by artist, it should appear. ifyou have it featured in the title of the song then search by title

No I didn't.

The only people I left off on the features were RZA, Suga Bang and Blue Raspberry.

RZA doesn't have a verse on Black Mozart and who the hell is Suga Bang and Blue Raspberry...?
You did it wrong

man cd is straight CRACK ... that new jack city pookie type CRACK ... that good
pimp.gif

this was given to me via dl, BUT i am going to buy this to support my dude rae, always been my favorite out of the clan

shallah raekown stay cookin' up marvelous !#%!

jay can stay at the store with miley cyrus and them ...

ya girl gone!

For the last +%**%!! time, I didn't do anything wrong.

I tagged the album to my liking.

laugh.gif
Just giving you a hard time. There isn't a RIGHT way to arrange your music.
laugh.gif

Am I the only one that thinks this album is on par with OB4CL? Or is that over the top? This album is flawless.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeh, figured that.

Hence the
laugh.gif

BTW, where is M16?

I know he's probably nutting in his Ecko jeans while listening to this.

funny how bestbuy sold out on all the copies but target next door had quite a few left. price was 10 and some change, I ain't mad at that!

Back
Top Bottom