*** OFFICIAL ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX 2 THREAD ***

I can't wait to get a hard copy.

Im really feelin this album.

Pyrex Vision
New Wu
Penitentiary
Surgical Gloves
%@+* it everything is ill to me.

I'm tempted to just buy from Amazon, cause I checked the CD store near my campus today and they ain't have SMH. Louisiana too country for the chef.

I want Rae to have good numbers with this album..I'll be copping tomorrow fa sho.
pimp.gif

Oh btw just because the album is sold out at certain stores isn't an indicator of how well its doing mainly because Rae is on an independent label so Idoubt they shipped out more than 300k copies in the US first week so distribution is mad scant

Originally Posted by King Beef

Am I the only one that thinks this album is on par with OB4CL? Or is that over the top? This album is flawless.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A few people have been saying that.

But honestly, imo.... OB1 is far superior to OB2.

OB1 is far superior to OB2.

QFT

BUT... rae went in on this one, it is a flawless album, but part 1 was better. i agree with you there.

still happy he put it together, the chef did his thing.

^ and BTW that avy shuges... ill son.

someone rate this for me...because im at a delimma "sp?"

im trying to get

Kid Cudi
Reakwon
Jay-z
and N.e.r.d. "fly or die"

cd's

unfortunatley i can't get them all at the same time

so because this is a OB4CL thread

is it really worth copping right now?

scale of 1-10

Originally Posted by King Beef

That ALC beat "Surgical Gloves" is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

beat of the year
and Raekwon just said on HOT 97 that was the song Nas was suppose to be on.

^ leave kid cudi and hova at the store on the shelf with miley cyrus and them....

all you need is the rae album, i have the other two and they are alright

cudi is coaster/frisbee material, its too slow for my liking, i think i liked abouit 4 tracks off the whole thing.

hova had a few good tracks on there, but overall i was not very impressed with bp3

as far as nerd goes, i like in search of and seeing sounds the best

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

OB1 is far superior to OB2.
QFT

BUT... rae went in on this one, it is a flawless album, but part 1 was better. i agree with you there.

still happy he put it together, the chef did his thing.

^ and BTW that avy shuges... ill son.

Oh no doubt... this album is [Wu] BANGIN' SON [/Wu]

I definitely can't say it's weak. No one can.

Good looks on the avy shout.

^ leave kid cudi and hova at the store on the shelf with miley cyrus and them....

all you need is the rae album, i have the other two and they are alright

cudi is coaster/frisbee material, its too slow for my liking, i think i liked abouit 4 tracks off the whole thing.

hova had a few good tracks on there, but overall i was not very impressed with bp3

as far as nerd goes, i like in search of and seeing sounds the best

your right but that Kid Cudi thread had me "hyped" so to speak

and as far as Rea album goes if its anywhere as classic as the first its officially copped especially at 10.95

but i sure am going to miss "fly or die" and BP3
frown.gif

Cudi's album is fine. If you're a fan of MUSIC, you'll enjoy it. Same cats were hatin' on The Love Below because they were expecting 3000 tocome out spittin', but from a MUSICAN standpoint, the album is fantastic.

punch broke the dred's jaw.............................he gon need a surgeon............................damn this album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo who got the numbers????? I'm hearing on twitter he's blowing Hov off the charts with no radio single! yo yo whatup yo time is running out

Cudi's album is fine. If you're a fan of MUSIC, you'll enjoy it. Same cats were hatin' on The Love Below because they were expecting 3000 to come out spittin', but from a MUSICAN standpoint, the album is fantastic.

i am a fan of music, i just did not care for his album, that does not mean i'm not

i loved the love below actually ....

Cudi's album is fine. If you're a fan of MUSIC, you'll enjoy it. Same cats were hatin' on The Love Below because they were expecting 3000 to come out spittin', but from a MUSICAN standpoint, the album is fantastic.
Don't pay that $*#*$ any mind. It seems ppl don't want to admit when an album just isn't good. Dudes stay bringing up The Love Belowand St. Elsewhere any time ppl rightfully shhh on 808s seems Cudi's coaster is gonna get the same treatment.

So I finally listened...my thoughts...

*$%$ is tough
pimp.gif
Defintlly a 4.5 album..
I'm just trying to decide if this is better than Fishscale (I love that album)

My Favorites...
House of Flying Daggers
Cold War
(Its crazy how ill this song is even wit that horrible singing)

New Wu
Ason Jones
Broken Saftey

I really don't have to talk about the good cause everyone seem to cover it...but heres the things that bothered me....
1) some of the hooks on here just feel forced...I mean this N can't be serious wit that we will rob u *$%$
laugh.gif
Listen if u can't come up wit a quality chorus just do it like u did on the first cuban linx...no Hook that B...

2)Rae got bodied something terrible on a lot of these joints...
Ghost, Deck (
eek.gif
eek.gif
), Beans and Meth were all getting in his asss...(he did show up on that joint wit the lox though)

3)He needed something like Glaciers of Ice to wake Ns up in the middle...Album can be way to...calm

4) Why in house of flying daggers did they put the chorus first...It was so much better when Deck just came in off the jump...

Only complaints I can really think of...

U know I can understand why some people wouldent like this album...u really have to have a appreciation for the sound and the era it represents.

Yo, back in the days, baggin cracks, scrapin plates, flippin cakes who them heavy head dudes hatin Jakes...It be us

still my joint.....................

so far i have a new favorite everyday so far...........today .................Lady Sings

Back
Top Bottom