*** OFFICIAL ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX 2 THREAD ***

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Not sure if anyone had made this comparison yet, but this is Raekwon's Stillmatic.

Music wise its more his Lost Tapes, which I view as Nas' 2nd greatest album even tho its a compilation that and OB4CL2 embody Raw hip-hop

pimp.gif

Man, Rae came correct on this one. I really didn't have high standards, but he definitely impressed me. Kept it grimmey and raw.
pimp.gif

After years and years of talk and hype and waiting for it I didn't really know what to expect if anything at all but I am seriously blown away. The beatsare all consistent, the rhymes are amazing, Deck and Ghost once again prove that when they guest star on tracks they KILL it, and it has the same feel as theoriginal. It's not better than the original but it's definitely the closest thing we will ever get to it and it did the original a lot of justice.Definitely the best Hip-Hop album this year. I see myself playing this a lot.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I feel like dudes are overhyping this album. It was solid, but it doesn't come close to the original, IMO.
I don't think a lot are saying the OG is better. People are just saying it's a brand of hip-hop that has been absent for awhile. Andit's refreshing.

Very suprised at this, thought he was just trying to sell records off the album name itself. Supposely he outselling Jay so far too.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Very suprised at this, thought he was just trying to sell records off the album name itself. Supposely he outselling Jay so far too.

lol no way.......?

damn i didnt even get mine yet its sold out at all my best buys

im bout to try target

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Not sure if anyone had made this comparison yet, but this is Raekwon's Stillmatic.
Perfect comparison.
pimp.gif
2 classics under the Chef''sbelt now.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

RAEKWON GOT THE NUMBER 1 ALBUM ON iTUNES RIGHT NOW

eek!

Trust me Jay will somehow get the top spot. OB4CL is just so amazing I still can't wrap my head around how good it is.

This album is FIRE.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Production is
pimp.gif
Had no Idea that Dilla produced Flying daggers.

Surgical Gloves is so far the fav!

Cuban Linx 2 >> BP 3 + Loso's way

Am I the only one who enjoys the singing on "Cold Outside"?

That old dude is so terrible that he makes it sound good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by grittyman20

laugh.gif
Sound like a homeless dude
laugh.gif

I lol'ed when dude said he was outside with an AK.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I feel like dudes are overhyping this album. It was solid, but it doesn't come close to the original, IMO.
I don't think a lot are saying the OG is better. People are just saying it's a brand of hip-hop that has been absent for awhile. And it's refreshing.

THIS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...No lie it kinda reminds me how GZA's Cold world hadhorrible singing...but I still love that +@*#

Although its nothing compared to the original, this is definitely what rap has been missing. I'm very impressed and I wish The Chef would've cookedthis up a lot earlier.

House of Flying Daggers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom