Official OVO x JB Thread

The message is clear as day that it will be a drawing on NDC starting @ 10am EST.
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch...pObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-OQ5LY0D0WW9JeKeE1CygMA                         about as clear as mud
roll.gif
 its 12pm fam

3 hours away?....not sure if that is worth it.
Yeah, I figured all the tickets would be gone for my size by the time I got there.

There's a store in DC that will get them, but they'll more than likely require additional purchases.

My confirmation says they also take Visa/Mastercard debit cards
It varies, Nike is very protective when it comes to that. Especially In NYC where there's nothing but scammers
they take debits. i used one last year for myself and the guy who was nice enough to let me be his +1. he only had cash and i used my debit just fine.

Last edited:

they take debits. i used one last year for myself and the guy who was nice enough to let me be his +1. he didnt have cash and i used my debit just fine.
Are plus ones allowed this year?
wondering the same. heard nothing about +1s this year. all emails ive seen say admittance only for the person registered. and i meant to say the guy who let me be his +1 didnt have a card, just cash so i used my debit for him.

on top of that, i also copped a pair of kicks he wanted for him for half price....so this year if any1 willing to bring me as their +1 for NYC, id cop u a pair of whatever for half
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I figured all the tickets would be gone for my size by the time I got there.

There's a store in DC that will get them, but they'll more than likely require additional purchases.

Which store in DC? Haven't heard of any stores in the DMV area releasing these yet.

Nah they won't let 1 slot get all the good stuff. They'll spread it out. But it's really luck of the draw that you get a time slot with good stuff. Last year I had 2 time slots and they didn't have anything that amazing. But the 3rd slot that I didn't go to, they had Chromeposites. 
How long did u have to wait in line during yiur apportionment time? Im guessing in and out within an hour ?

It looks like about an hour just in the car to get the OVO store . I will take my chances with the online Nike raffles and 3 slots over 3 days at the SNKRS Express . Hoping to get a pair .

wondering the same. heard nothing about +1s this year. all emails ive seen say admittance only for the person registered. and i meant to say the guy who let me be his +1 didnt have a card, just cash so i used my debit for him.

on top of that, i also copped a pair of kicks he wanted for him for half price....so this year if any1 willing to bring me as their +1 for NYC, id cop u a pair of whatever for half :lol:  
Haha if I can bring a plus one I'll take you

How long did u have to wait in line during yiur apportionment time? Im guessing in and out within an hour ?
nah my 2 time, wait to get in was like an hour+. They honestly take forever to let people in and out. By the time you're at the door, a whole hour has passed and they closed shop to "restock" and let the next hour time slot in. It backs up so much. 

Which store in DC? Haven't heard of any stores in the DMV area releasing these yet.
The post before the one you quoted clarifies that the store handing out tickets is in Norfolk: Pusha T's Creme321.

Major would be the only place in DC that is going to get the black OVOs as far as I can tell. If anyone else has heard anything please, let the whole world know on here lol

I remember last year the wait to get in was over 3 hours. Believe u had about 30-45 minutes to browse in the store, which was more than enough time

nah my 2 time, wait to get in was like an hour+. They honestly take forever to let people in and out. By the time you're at the door, a whole hour has passed and they closed shop to "restock" and let the next hour time slot in. It backs up so much. 
plus that space was so dang small, they only let in a few at a time. that cold was brutal. but i got chromes, red foams and golds. bought the homie that let me be his +1 a pair of varsitys 6s for halfprice. so it was worth it for me and him.

but i only had that time slot. dont know if the other slots were as fruitful as mine,. maybe i got lucky.

Last edited:

on top of that, i also copped a pair of kicks he wanted for him for half price....so this year if any1 willing to bring me as their +1 for NYC, id cop u a pair of whatever for half
laugh.gif

Haha if I can bring a plus one I'll take you
yea if they allow +1s this year, holla at me.

weeelp! what i find funny is they say "However,  signing  up  is  easy  and  anyone  can  become  a  Nike+  member  at  nike.com/nycand  sign  up  for  a  spot  in  the  SNKR XPRESS  STATION–New  York  City  Station. " like getting a slot is cake.

they should keep it 100 and say signing up for nike+ is easy. just pray to god you get a nyc slot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom