Official OVO x JB Thread

I think this year the waits shouldn't be too long, seems like they have it organized well and it's less slots

Managed to get a slot today when I randomly refreshed, but it's for 530 on Fri...too bad we have no idea what will be available when.

Lol I keep telling y'all what makes you think they would sell the OVO's at the snkrs xpress spots and the niketowns in those respective cities are gonna have them you really think Nike would give you 2 shots at the them in the same city ? I doubt it

Lol I keep telling y'all what makes you think they would sell the OVO's at the snkrs xpress spots and the niketowns in those respective cities are gonna have them you really think Nike would give you 2 shots at the them in the same city ? I doubt it

You'll be wrong.

Someone posted a few pages back a screen shot of the OVOs on the snkrs xpress video

Someone posted a few pages back a screen shot of the OVOs on the snkrs xpress video
Prelude kobe 5's was also seen too so what you saying? Every shoe on that flicker is whats dropping for ASW... dont say i didnt tell you guys so when your out there freezing your *** off to cop some Flyknit forces

You'll be wrong.
If you went to the snkrs xpress last year in new york you would know what im talking about..... they had Gold foams red pythons fam..... do your homework the picture i seen from twitter is GARBAGE
they also had chromes, which were the highligh of the snkrs popups last year. so not everything garbage. plus u can prob grab releases a few weeks/months in advance. thats what i did last year at snkrs.

Too each is own but my time is more valuable than anything on this earth and I wont spend it freezing for a gamble its not that deep... Fact of it is there is alot of OVO's to go around put the work in call a friend or 2 get them to enter your local NT raffle and pray for the best

Too each is own but my time is more valuable than anything on this earth and I wont spend it freezing for a gamble its not that deep... Fact of it is there is alot of OVO's to go around put the work in call a friend or 2 get them to enter your local NT raffle and pray for the best

It's not freezing in LA though.

Back
Top Bottom